OP Shrewdy

2nd September 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 232

455 posts
More
Hi,

I had installed CM11 on my droid Razr using the Safestrap utility.
I created a rom slot activated it and then installed CM11 over it.. but now i am planning to sell my droid Razr....

So i wanted to remove everything and make it stock like... and so i deleted the safestrap application and was about to unroot my phone when i saw that my internal storage is still showing only 8GB as its size...

I am wondering where did the other 3GB (the partition that i created using safestrap) vanish ??

Can someone help me get all my empty space back by helping me deleted the partition...

Thanks
4th September 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 35

117 posts
More
Only 8gb is usable always.
7th September 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrewdy

Hi,

I had installed CM11 on my droid Razr using the Safestrap utility.
I created a rom slot activated it and then installed CM11 over it.. but now i am planning to sell my droid Razr....

So i wanted to remove everything and make it stock like... and so i deleted the safestrap application and was about to unroot my phone when i saw that my internal storage is still showing only 8GB as its size...

I am wondering where did the other 3GB (the partition that i created using safestrap) vanish ??

Can someone help me get all my empty space back by helping me deleted the partition...

Thanks

The partition exists as a file on the internal storage. I can't remember the name off hand but it should be obvious due to its size and name. Just delete the file to reclaim the space.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
remove, safestrap
Previous Thread Next Thread