Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,336 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Remove safestrap partition

Tip us?

Shrewdy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 171
Default [Q] Remove safestrap partition

Hi,

I had installed CM11 on my droid Razr using the Safestrap utility.
I created a rom slot activated it and then installed CM11 over it.. but now i am planning to sell my droid Razr....

So i wanted to remove everything and make it stock like... and so i deleted the safestrap application and was about to unroot my phone when i saw that my internal storage is still showing only 8GB as its size...

I am wondering where did the other 3GB (the partition that i created using safestrap) vanish ??

Can someone help me get all my empty space back by helping me deleted the partition...

Thanks

Samsung Galaxy S III (I9300) Running....

OS: [ROM] [4.4.2] [Stock] [Sammy] [N7100 Port] ArchiPort | Finished
Theme: Darkydroid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you plz just don't say Thanks ... Hit the Thanks button below

archie1988
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Only 8gb is usable always.
If i helped you, click Thanks

XT910 user

Nogster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrewdy View Post
Hi,

I had installed CM11 on my droid Razr using the Safestrap utility.
I created a rom slot activated it and then installed CM11 over it.. but now i am planning to sell my droid Razr....

So i wanted to remove everything and make it stock like... and so i deleted the safestrap application and was about to unroot my phone when i saw that my internal storage is still showing only 8GB as its size...

I am wondering where did the other 3GB (the partition that i created using safestrap) vanish ??

Can someone help me get all my empty space back by helping me deleted the partition...

Thanks
The partition exists as a file on the internal storage. I can't remember the name off hand but it should be obvious due to its size and name. Just delete the file to reclaim the space.
Tags
remove, safestrap