5,814,720 Members 52,287 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I wiped stock file help

Tip us?

freddyfingaz
Old
(Last edited by freddyfingaz; 25th August 2014 at 08:04 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] I wiped stock file help

I wiped stock on my rooted droid razr. Now I'm unable to get back to normal. When plugged in to wall I get m logo. I can get into recovery n try to flash firmware but no luck. Reads file_getprop:failed to stat " system/build.prop:no such file or directory
Rsd didn't work either .got XML file n was connected fast boot but phone was not recognized. N/a
I'm stuck need help

Edinho376
Old
Thanks Meter 9
This never happened to me... but i hope that somebody can help you in this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2194825
Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Sent from XT 910 Maxx (umts_spyder)

Shrewdy
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfingaz View Post
I wiped stock on my rooted droid razr. Now I'm unable to get back to normal. When plugged in to wall I get m logo. I can get into recovery n try to flash firmware but no luck. Reads file_getprop:failed to stat " system/build.prop:no such file or directory
Rsd didn't work either .got XML file n was connected fast boot but phone was not recognized. N/a
I'm stuck need help

try to boot to stock recovery and do a complete wipe...next boot into ap fastboot and your phone should now be detected by rsd lite...
and then you can flash a firmware depending upon your preference...

hope this helps

Samsung Galaxy S III (I9300) Running....

OS: [ROM] [4.4.2] [Stock] [Sammy] [N7100 Port] ArchiPort | Finished
Theme: Darkydroid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you plz just don't say Thanks ... Hit the Thanks button below

davidjumani
Old
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyfingaz View Post
I'm stuck need help
Just flash it using rsdlite
download the file to flash depending your region
install the motorola device manager on your system
charge your phone for a few hours
then press the power and volume down buttons for five seconds (when your phone is off) then let go it should say ap fasboot mode and at the bottom battery ok
connect it to your system and then flash it