Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, Droid Mini XT1080 Disassembly Video

Search This thread

pwrdbykyank

Mar 28, 2011
Friend..would/could you post a link for download.?

sent by my MZ617-32 XYBoard 10.1_SafeStrap v3.12_Jelly Bean 4.1.2

Please donate to: jcase & Hashcode (if you can)

Hi, its a really big file, would take too long to upload to a server to download from, plus I don't really want the video to be distributed online :) If you need to view it you can always just go to the youtube link I posted and watch it there.

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
Hi, its a really big file, would take too long to upload to a server to download from, plus I don't really want the video to be distributed online :) If you need to view it you can always just go to the youtube link I posted and watch it there.

The video you posted is for the RAZR not the new droid line. Are you saying they are the same to disassemble.

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
Lol no it is not for the old razr, you need to look again. Its a Droid Maxx XT1080 the newest one out.

That is weird and not the first time I have hit a link on you tube and got a different video. You are right that is the maxx funny thing is first time I hit the link it went to a RAZR disassemble video.

Reactions: NWKENT

vochong

Dec 28, 2014
Please help identify the WIFI chip location on Droid Maxx XT1080M

Hello,

Could someone help identify which EMI shield covers the WIFI chip on the Motorola Droid Maxx XT1080M board, as seen in the following picture? I need to fix an intermittent WIFI problem (WIFI cannot be enabled.)

uTloDHeMboIFv6Lk.huge

Thank you very much,
Eric

Top Liked Posts