Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,014 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android L

Tip us?
 
2 chainz
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Android L

So we ALL! have either MKBHD Android L review or someone else's... I wonder.. Since motorola still has some things with Google will the MAXX, ULTRA etc get the update after the google play devices and nexus devices... im not too sure because we all know how verizon is... what do you guys think?
 
akellar
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1757
Posts: 2,622
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iowa
My magic 8ball says....

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Free mobile app
Please note, I do not do ROM support via PM. If you have a question, ask in the device thread. Thanks.
 
2 chainz
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar View Post
My magic 8ball says....

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Free mobile app
YES!
 
Jaocagomez
Old
#4  
Jaocagomez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 331
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mexico Culiacan

 
DONATE TO ME
i dont think we will get it, but with unlocked bootloader we will flash the moto x one.


1 Year Has Passed since the Launch of Our Beloved Droid Ultra/Maxx/Mini, its time for the new one.
 
josuearisty
Old
#5  
josuearisty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 1,225
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaocagomez View Post
i dont think we will get it, but with unlocked bootloader we will flash the moto x one.
Why not? Motorola has always been very good at updating droid phones.

Our phone came out in 2013, why shouldnt we get it?

If I helped you and you feel happy, make me feel useful by hitting Thanks!
Si te ayude y te sientes feliz, haz me sentir util dandole a Thanks!


 
Pure Heroine
Old
#6  
Pure Heroine's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by josuearisty View Post
Why not? Motorola has always been very good at updating droid phones.

Our phone came out in 2013, why shouldnt we get it?
Ikr if the s3 is still getting updates so shall we
 
josuearisty
Old
#7  
josuearisty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 1,225
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Heroine View Post
Ikr if the s3 is still getting updates so shall we
s3? do you mean the Samsung Galaxy s3? really? oh God! how could you?

Did you know that Motorola has become the best at updating?

Did you know that s3 was release in april 2012 and our phone was released on september 2013?

s3 updating life is dead with kitkat, ultra has just got 1 update after released and its just 9 months old, I could bet we will get android L officially.

If I helped you and you feel happy, make me feel useful by hitting Thanks!
Si te ayude y te sientes feliz, haz me sentir util dandole a Thanks!


 
Pure Heroine
Old
#8  
Pure Heroine's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by josuearisty View Post
s3? do you mean the Samsung Galaxy s3? really? oh God! how could you?

Did you know that Motorola has become the best at updating?

Did you know that s3 was release in april 2012 and our phone was released on september 2013?

s3 updating life is dead with kitkat, ultra has just got 1 update after released and its just 9 months old, I could bet we will get android L officially.
Lol I liked you're post! You are right how dare I mention a Samsung device... But honestly Samsung is terrible... And reading you're post is true, I'm looking forward to android L with a few Motorola tweaks!
 
josuearisty
Old
(Last edited by josuearisty; 7th July 2014 at 08:56 PM.)
#9  
josuearisty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 271
Posts: 1,225
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Somewhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Heroine View Post
Lol I liked you're post! You are right how dare I mention a Samsung device... But honestly Samsung is terrible... And reading you're post is true, I'm looking forward to android L with a few Motorola tweaks!
Not because samsung is terrible, s3 update dead line just ended, s3 users should be lucky they got kitkat.

s3 is more than 2 years old. They should do that with every phone.

If I helped you and you feel happy, make me feel useful by hitting Thanks!
Si te ayude y te sientes feliz, haz me sentir util dandole a Thanks!


 
Pure Heroine
Old
#10  
Pure Heroine's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by josuearisty View Post
Not because samsung is terrible, s3 update dead line just ended, s3 users should be lucky they got kitkat.

s3 is more than 2 years old. They should do that with every phone.
couldn't agree more

The Following User Says Thank You to Pure Heroine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...