Droid Maxx Battery issue solved.!!

OP shanitop_you

7th August 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag rahim yar khan
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
first of all go to settings>developer options>Select runtime> and select Use ART. this will promt you to reboot after reboot,
Install google now launcher and make it default.!!! you are done.!
7th August 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 326

1,340 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanitop_you

first of all go to settings>developer options>Select runtime> and select Use ART. this will promt you to reboot after reboot,
Install google now launcher and make it default.!!! you are done.!

I've been running ART for several weeks on 4.4.4, and there is absolutely not discernable difference in performance or battery life on ART vs. Dalvik on my phone. I've gone back and forth a few times since the 4.4.4 update (though I've been on ART for a bit because I've been too busy to switch.)

I did find after running it for a few days that the Google Now launcher consumed a bit more battery than Nova Prime, though not much, I think because of the "always listening" "OK Google" support in the launcher (which our phones don't really need with touchless controls.) Obviously, you're seeing something different, I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to doogald For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #3  
Iowa
Thanks Meter: 1,938

3,039 posts
More
What battery issue?
7th August 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag rahim yar khan

15 posts
More
i was facing quick battery drain issue on my droid maxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar

What battery issue?

i was facing quick battery drain issue on my droid maxx. after doing procedure as i mention battery timing was superb. 1% drain on 8 hr. standby..
7th August 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag rahim yar khan

15 posts
More
Sorry to mention that touchless control is also disabled and location services too.!
Quote:
Originally Posted by doogald

I've been running ART for several weeks on 4.4.4, and there is absolutely not discernable difference in performance or battery life on ART vs. Dalvik on my phone. I've gone back and forth a few times since the 4.4.4 update (though I've been on ART for a bit because I've been too busy to switch.)

I did find after running it for a few days that the Google Now launcher consumed a bit more battery than Nova Prime, though not much, I think because of the "always listening" "OK Google" support in the launcher (which our phones don't really need with touchless controls.) Obviously, you're seeing something different, I guess.

Sorry to mention that touchless control is also disabled and location services too.!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery, droid maxx, issue, solved
Previous Thread Next Thread