Help with restoring Droid Ultra!

Search This thread

rapidrayo

Jun 6, 2013
Hello my XDA Developers I hope that you can help me with my phone, last week I bought a Droid Ultra fromo Ebay, and I received the phone but I think that it was a demo phone with a demo software from the store because the phone can not charge more than the 40%, and the app "VZW Demo"" is opened again and again doesnt matter how much I uninstall the app, I restore the phone from settings and doesnt work, I been tried to root the phone for flashing a ROOM but I cant, I been tried to return to stock the phone form this post http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2580060 but im having troubles with the ADB and rebooting to the bootloader, seems like my pc doesnt recognize the phone (see images), and yes I have the USB debug enable, but with other phones my pc can recognize, the only way that my computer can recognize the droid ultra its from de recovery but from there I can not reboot to the bootloader, I downloaded the properly drivers and still nothing, I hope you guys cand help me, you are my last chance, sorry for my english its not the best im not from this country :(:(
TusJPc.jpg

bf6tVt.jpg

teerout

Feb 12, 2012
Nevada
Samsung Galaxy S21+
will the phone boot into fastboot? with the phone off, vol down + pwr ?
I used method 2 manual flashing from the thread you linked to. It was not a developer phone, and the commands said they all failed, but the phone still returned to stock.

rapidrayo

Jun 6, 2013
will the phone boot into fastboot? with the phone off, vol down + pwr ?
I used method 2 manual flashing from the thread you linked to. It was not a developer phone, and the commands said they all failed, but the phone still returned to stock.

I will try and I will say you if that works for me!