Problems Motorola Droid Mini xt1030

Search This thread

manferrot

Mar 25, 2016
Empire City
Hello I have a motorola droid mini xt1030 a small software problem is as follows .

The problem is that the mini droid example whenever you turn it off , restarts : I install apps correctly and then turn off the mini droid and when you start , starts restarte.

It is trying to flash with RSD Lite other firmware or Moto Fastboot but first I get the error for flashing firmware two files that are " motoboot " and " recovery"

But all other files firmware is flashed correctly and mini droid starts again restarted with the same software version 4.2.2 android . As if nothing rewrite

It is used firmware and pratically not work CFC_obakem_verizon-user-4.4.4-SU6-7.3-release-keys.xml.zip

notes I must clarify that the mini droid originally not have stock recovery, if I entered recovery says: "Boot up failed" . If the factory reset does not work. The bootloader is locked

I can not unlock motorola says: your device does not qualify for unlocking bootloader ( I did this in Windows XP, some problems ? )

You can install obake_verizon-user-4.2.2-12.9.0Q2.X-160-OBK_TA-14-7-7-release-keys-CFC.xml.zip is for ultra droid in mini droid ?

Do not speak English , it is used google translator I think I'll die XDA help :( Thank you

Droid mini info.

-System version
12.7.7.obakem_verizon_Verizon.en.US

-Android version

-Build number
12.9.0Q2.X-160-OBK_TA-14-7

Nov 30, 2014
BL 30.30 or 30.70? you can unlock you mini with sunshine :) ,BTW,i want to know the specific error code when you flash motoboot and recovery?:D sorry my poor english

Reactions: manferrot

manferrot

Mar 25, 2016
Empire City
BL 30.30 or 30.70? you can unlock you mini with sunshine :) ,BTW,i want to know the specific error code when you flash motoboot and recovery?:D sorry my poor english

Hi
This is somewhat complicated
If I try to flash firmware " CFC_obakem_verizon-user-4.4.4-SU6-7.3-release-keys.xml.zip "
Result: Not flashing "motoboot.img", " recovery.img"

But I found the firmware " obake_verizon-user-4.2.2-12.9.0Q2.X-160-OBK_TA-14-7-7-release-keys-CFC.xml.zip " this can correctly flash " motoboot " etc.
Result: Actually flashing not overwrite the old firmware mini droid ( That is android 4.2.2)

I want to know
How is that possible flash and overwrite the old firmware?

Note
-No bootloader unlocked
-I can not install sunshine ( in 4.2.2 )
-The Page will not let me unlock motorola current
The typical : Your divice does not qualify

Reactions: 我日你打夜
Nov 30, 2014
Hi
If I try to flash firmware " CFC_obakem_verizon-user-4.4.4-SU6-7.3-release-keys.xml.zip "

But I found the firmware " obake_verizon-user-4.2.2-12.9.0Q2.X-160-OBK_TA-14-7-7-release-keys-CFC.xml.zip " this can correctly flash " motoboot " etc.
Result: Actually flashing not overwrite the old firmware mini droid ( That is android 4.2.2)

I want to know

Note
-No bootloader unlocked
I think your mini is an early factory one whose BL is 30.30 ,&it cant be flashed to 30.70 or later (I have compared the bootloader version between 12.9.0Q2.X-160-OBK_TA-14-7 & laters ,they are not Compatibled,you will see the MPRG8960.HEX is diffirent in mbm-ci folders.)

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

BTW,since you mini has an eaily BL version ,you may unlock it with MotoPocalypse.apk which is from DROID RAZR M 

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi

I want to know

Note
    -No bootloader unlocked