[Q] Roms With Safestrap

9th September 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Ixonia
Thanks Meter: 16

70 posts
More
Well a couple of days ago I built a ROM for the Droid Ultra/Maxx for safestrap/locked users. It had tons of issues. I debloated it, deodexed the rom, added some extra features (new google apps,xposed, and viper4android) but when I booted everything started up well then I ran into issues. Ingress was first to force close. Then the play store and all the other apps started freaking out and force closing. After a while of flashing Google Apps packages I got it all to stop force closing but I had no connection to the playstore servers. THEN it all updated and everything was fine but I could not install any apps from the playstore. Every time I tapped install on any app the playstore would close out. Can anyone elaborate and maybe give me some help here? I would really like to continue making this ROM better for locked users of the Droid Maxx/Ultra. Also is it possible that locked/safestrap roms from the moto x would work on the Droid Maxx?
10th September 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 30

209 posts
More
Perhaps it's the kernel you have to fastboot flash. IF you have to.

Yes, all Moto X firmware will work slightly improperly but the same. ROMs built for MSM8960dt map automatically but the unmodified X firmware will have broken active display, hit or miss Touchless Controls, on-screen navigation bar and dysfunctional hardware buttons.
11th September 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #3  
Flag Alma, a
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
More
I would be interested in helping
I'm not sure what i could do but have a xt 1080 droid ultra and could do some testing if its a rom i can install it on a rom slot and not the stock one
15th September 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #4  
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 30

209 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogie425

I'm not sure what i could do but have a xt 1080 droid ultra and could do some testing if its a rom i can install it on a rom slot and not the stock one

Only stock slot works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread