[ROM][JB] » LiquidSmooth » [4.1.2] RC 9 » [TF101] » 12/17

Search This thread

frederuco

Feb 27, 2012
How do we move the clock and all notification bar to the top?

Sent from my Transformer using xda app-developers app

You can get an app (like this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nathan.jf.build.prop.editor&hl=en) to edit your build.prop. Change the LCD Density to something below about 190, reboot and it should have the new UI.

WARNING: When I did this on EOS 3, I lost the Nav Bar (back/home/recent apps) and I had to use an app like LMT: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150 to get these buttons back.

Also, be SURE to make a nandroid before messing with the build.prop. If you mess it up, it may not boot.

You can try the Paranoid Android ROMs as they have an option to switch to Phablet UI, even on 4.1. Or you could jump to one of the 4.2 ROMS like EOS 4, CM10.1 No-Name, Paranoid Android, RootBox, Domination, etc. All of these have Phablet UI standard and I am pretty sure all (except maybe No-Name) can switch to tablet mode if you want them to.

Reactions: postrero

Hidden Username

Dec 25, 2012
zmd8EuJ.png

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Oh well, I uploaded it https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9l2OMdFPpgMT1hLYnVaVnRSNHc/edit?pli=1

dlumberg

Jul 24, 2010
I got liquid 2.8 to build and boot but it's a mess, the nav bar has no icons and it's running real slow. I haven't looked into those things yet because I spent a ton of time updating the Tf101 ota release tools (because of the blobs). If I can get it running right I'll post it here. I'll update my github sometime this week with what I've got so far if anyone wants to check it out.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    liquidpooga.png

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
    As a team, we are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms :)

Ours is an open source project. Please feel free to look at our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project.

Furthermore, we also extend our gratitude to AOKP, Team CNA and Team EOS for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

Credit: Eric Hobart

liq0003group4.png

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Nocoast

Hiemanshu

ToxicThunder

DaGr8

DG4Prez

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourselves updated on the go!

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work ?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
    You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation

Core Developers

Device Maintainers and Support Team

Don't forget about me :)

Credits

Big thanks to the masterminds responsible for this Rom: Team Liquid
    and another one to RaymanFx for his extraordinary work on our device's repos.

Enjoying this ROM? Be sure to hit Thanks!

I do this mainly for fun and for the experience, but those feeling generous may donate. Being a college student, rest assured every penny would be greatly appreciated! :D

My Github

Have a bug to report?

Now track the status of your issue on -

logo.png

http://bugtracker.liquidsmooth.net/
    First of all, hello TF101 community :)
    I've had this sweet transformer of ours for about year and a half now, and have done some flashing on it, but I barely use it and have to admit I rarely visit this forum.
    But all that is about to be a thing of the past :D

Most of you may know RaymanFx was formerly supporting this Rom, but certain events led him to abandon it and focus on other projects.
    I also bring LiquidSmooth to my phone (Samsung Infuse) and had been wanting to also start developing for the tf101, so I figured this was my chance.

I then contacted Christopher and offered to take over and continue bringing you LiquidSmooth, to which he kindly agreed.

I possess only a fraction of Rayman's developing skills and knowledge, but I'm slowly making progress as time goes by. I'm pretty sure this will give me a chance to bond with my transformer and give it the love it deserves :)

Hope you all enjoy this as I do!

Andros
    Merry christmas everyone!

Source code for 4.2.1 has been finally pushed, and it is quite massive.

I will compile later and hope to have a build up tonight, if all goes well.
    Hop by#teamcarbon at IRC or look for us on FB, g+ or twitter. CarbonRom

We have already made the initial release. I'll build for the TF next week and see how that goes
    No luck with the beta. Got random reboots and a few weird things..

Kernel seems to unstable at the moment. We are gonna have to wait a bit .. I'll see if I can figure out something