Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 40,150 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

fried my battery or circuit

Tip us?

BADCOPYINC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default fried my battery or circuit

Left my tablet in my car windows up, on dash in sun! inside a gumdrop case to top it off.

still turns on battery did not swell was at 10% when functioning lipo dissipates over charging through heat so i would assume overheating would drain?

Either way tablet still turns on and tablet did report battery at 11% than after a day reported 4% been at four for over a week now.

it will turn on while plugged in but no charging

I want to take battery out and get voltages from each cell but rather not unwrap it does anyone have diagram to what each wire is?

i fully understand batteries and how to make them alter them and bring back from the dead and i know two are negative and two are positive but the other wires are balance leads either going to other the series bridge or positive or negative terminal on the cell?

any help would be appreciated im about to take it out and give it a go!

if i get no response i will report back with a diagram myself and detailed description of what i did to bring the battery back

BADCOPYINC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
both cells are reading 3.67 before the pcb and coming out of the pcb nothing so at least i got my answer that recharging the cells individually isnt gonna fix anything as the pcb fried.

but at least i can make a 2s lipo with the old battery and buy a new battery and still fix my old tf101

barkeater
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default 6141

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADCOPYINC View Post
both cells are reading 3.67 before the pcb and coming out of the pcb nothing so at least i got my answer that recharging the cells individually isnt gonna fix anything as the pcb fried.

but at least i can make a 2s lipo with the old battery and buy a new battery and still fix my old tf101
sweet. then remember to not leave on the dash w/windows up (or in oven)!