Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 43,439 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Canīt Tweet on KatKiss v30 (TF101 ROM)

Tip us?

manuaym
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Canīt Tweet on KatKiss v30 (TF101 ROM)

Hello, yesterday updated my TF101, everything is OK except the official Twitter app, I can read tweets and navigate the application, however I can not create a new tweet, when I try it the application is closed, I did the respective wipes but still the same, anyone have any idea what happens.

Thank you.

nwh5024
Old
Thanks Meter 77

DONATE TO ME
Sounds more like an app issue regarding tablets/the device in general.
The Following User Says Thank You to nwh5024 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SimonFiliatrault
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Same issue here... Started on my TF101 with normal 4.0.3 android. Just upgraded to 4.4.4 katkiss and same issue. Twitter crashes when I press the new tweet button.

When it happened on the 4.0.3 version, I tried to downgrade to 2 old twitter version, but did not fix it.

Open many cases with Twitter, no response. Only way I can post is through a web browser!
The Following User Says Thank You to SimonFiliatrault For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manuaym
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonFiliatrault View Post
Same issue here... Started on my TF101 with normal 4.0.3 android. Just upgraded to 4.4.4 katkiss and same issue. Twitter crashes when I press the new tweet button.

When it happened on the 4.0.3 version, I tried to downgrade to 2 old twitter version, but did not fix it.

Open many cases with Twitter, no response. Only way I can post is through a web browser!
Still same on 4.4.4 v32, in my case on 4.0.3 it didnīt happen... for now I am trying a Twitter client and it works fine, but I prefer the original app.
Did someone fix it?