FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Need guidance please

27th August 2014, 05:05 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
I am on stock ROM rooted one i got some issue in stock launcher it keeps restart when i click home button. I did reset factory but same happen after linking Google account when i click next step it again restarted. sometimes it stuck on Gionee logo.

So first I'm downloading ROM provided by @NHS2008
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qt...ndia+STOCK.zip

and i know i needed CWM for it so
[recovery][e7] cwm 6.0.3.7 [unofficial] [Credits @Ravikirancg]
But i don't know how exactly i install it ? Should i flash it directly from stock recovery ?

I don't think i have access to sdcard from computer. Is there any way to flash CWM and ROM with usb OTG pendrive ?

Please need help what thing i should do ?
 
 
27th August 2014, 08:29 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiPrime

I am on stock ROM rooted one i got some issue in stock launcher it keeps restart when i click home button. I did reset factory but same happen after linking Google account when i click next step it again restarted. sometimes it stuck on Gionee logo.

So first I'm downloading ROM provided by @NHS2008
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qt...ndia+STOCK.zip

and i know i needed CWM for it so
[recovery][e7] cwm 6.0.3.7 [unofficial] [Credits @Ravikirancg]
But i don't know how exactly i install it ? Should i flash it directly from stock recovery ?

I don't think i have access to sdcard from computer. Is there any way to flash CWM and ROM with usb OTG pendrive ?

Please need help what thing i should do ?

Download recovery tool from playstore..open it and flash the cwm recovery that u ve downloaded.
27th August 2014, 09:14 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harishhnaik

Download recovery tool from playstore..open it and flash the cwm recovery that u ve downloaded.

stuck in bootlogo how am i supposed to download something in mobile if I cant access it ?
27th August 2014, 09:51 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Battery Full
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiPrime

stuck in bootlogo how am i supposed to download something in mobile if I cant access it ?

I am not sure..but I think u can try fastboot method to flash..cwm..

For tutorial...visit http://www.theandroidsoul.com/gionee...llation-guide/
28th August 2014, 05:51 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
nvm i took it to service center and he flashed it in 15 minutes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes