FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

stuck on iuni after update

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By ariflakhani, Junior Member on 6th January 2016, 10:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
i flashed the ported miui v6 rom to my elife e7 and then did the ota update( shouldnt have done )
and now i am stuck with iuni software .the main problem is the screen flickering . i dont know why but the screen is flickering . its not a hardware issue because this happend right after the update . the screen gets a bit stable after it is completly booted up. but the screen keep on flickering when i try to enter the recovery with the ****ty iuni logo . luckily was able to once get into the recovery and restore it to the miui v6 rom but the problem still remains . screen still flickering and the gionee logo is now iuni .
Tried flashing the stock rom using gnqc but got the com port failed error.
please help me out .

6th January 2016, 01:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
if your recovery mode work, goto recovery, wipe cache, dalvik cache and data. install the miui rom. If this not working, reflash phone gnqc and original gionee rom.
download gqnc and the rom: http://www.needrom.com/download/gionee-elife-e7-32g/ <-- registration need
6th January 2016, 01:06 PM |#3  
Flag Zonguldak
Thanks Meter: 6

More
flash jb rom from recovery i.e norios and then try to flash stock rom with gnqc. The computer should recognize the phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)