No registration required

FreedomPop Messaging Texting not Working

OP torch2424

25th August 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81

199 posts
Hello!

I just recently received this device, and I've had a handful of trouble with it. For some reason, texting is acting weird and at times I won't receive messages at all. I'm currently running CM 10.1 and I'm using the FL24 Modem. Does any other epic 4g touch FreedomPop users have any tips or advice? Thanks.
23rd September 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
FreedomPop Messaging
Quote:
Originally Posted by torch2424

Hello!

I just recently received this device, and I've had a handful of trouble with it. For some reason, texting is acting weird and at times I won't receive messages at all. I'm currently running CM 10.1 and I'm using the FL24 Modem. Does any other epic 4g touch FreedomPop users have any tips or advice? Thanks.

I just read on another thread ... "Anything beyond 4.2.2 appears to exclude FreedomPop Messaging from working and likewise WiMax 4G."
24th September 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81

199 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkretsch

I just read on another thread ... "Anything beyond 4.2.2 appears to exclude FreedomPop Messaging from working and likewise WiMax 4G."

The problem eventually fixed itself, but Yes and no. I'm running CM 10.2 at 4.3 and I have FreedomPop messaging working, it's just you lose the option to turn on 4g WiMax as it was dropped by CM at this time. Though, the phone loses battery so fast, I wouldn't suggest having it on anyways haha. Thank you for the help though!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread