Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,477 Members 40,451 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] where are the pie controls in vanir 4.4.4?

Tip us?

N_psycho_PD_uh?
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] where are the pie controls in vanir 4.4.4?

I have an epic 4g touch and I installed vanir 4.4.4, the post lists pie controls as one of its features but i can't find it anywhere? What am i missing?

ryan prevatt
Old
(Last edited by ryan prevatt; 23rd August 2014 at 02:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
I was running vanir before I switched to liquid.I believe you go to settings, and it's in interface, and just go thru each setting.I know you can use pie, and select up to 5 custom controls.If you want a good rom, think About liquid smooth.I've tried vanir, and commotio b68. been running liquid now for about 3 weeks.think you'll like it, pie control has 8 custom controls.plus, a lot of other cool features.and if I helped, hit the like button

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ryan prevatt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

N_psycho_PD_uh?
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan prevatt View Post
I was running vanir before I switched to liquid.I believe you go to settings, and it's in interface, and just go thru each setting.I know you can use pie, and select up to 5 custom controls.If you want a good rom, think About liquid smooth.I've tried vanir, and commotio b68. been running liquid now for about 3 weeks.think you'll like it, pie control has 8 custom controls.plus, a lot of other cool features.and if I helped, hit the like button

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Free mobile app
Thanks ill look into liquid, I've been running PAC-rom 4.3.1 til vanir, too bad they haven't released a 4.4 pacrom, they are usually chocked full of cool stuff.