Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] where are the pie controls in vanir 4.4.4?

OP N_psycho_PD_uh?

22nd August 2014, 04:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
I have an epic 4g touch and I installed vanir 4.4.4, the post lists pie controls as one of its features but i can't find it anywhere? What am i missing?
23rd August 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag st.cloud,fl
Thanks Meter: 10

91 posts
More
I was running vanir before I switched to liquid.I believe you go to settings, and it's in interface, and just go thru each setting.I know you can use pie, and select up to 5 custom controls.If you want a good rom, think About liquid smooth.I've tried vanir, and commotio b68. been running liquid now for about 3 weeks.think you'll like it, pie control has 8 custom controls.plus, a lot of other cool features.and if I helped, hit the like button

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by ryan prevatt; 23rd August 2014 at 03:28 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryan prevatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

61 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan prevatt

I was running vanir before I switched to liquid.I believe you go to settings, and it's in interface, and just go thru each setting.I know you can use pie, and select up to 5 custom controls.If you want a good rom, think About liquid smooth.I've tried vanir, and commotio b68. been running liquid now for about 3 weeks.think you'll like it, pie control has 8 custom controls.plus, a lot of other cool features.and if I helped, hit the like button

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks ill look into liquid, I've been running PAC-rom 4.3.1 til vanir, too bad they haven't released a 4.4 pacrom, they are usually chocked full of cool stuff.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread