[ROM][SPH-D710][KK][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 Official Nightly Builds

OP dastin1015

Yesterday, 01:02 AM   |  #221  
Thanks Meter: 19

138 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

4G may not be working because most WiMAX towers have been converted to LTE

The coverage map on the Virgin Mobile site includes 4G LTE and 4G (WiMAX). The WiMAX coverage doesn't look like a blanket like the LTE coverage, but my city and surrounding towns show really good WiMAX coverage. I'm going to call CS and see what they say.

If I do manage to get it to work, I'd love a dedicated toggle in the notification bar instead of having to go into the settings. I'm sure other would appreciate it as well. Think one could be added?

Also, the APN settings still do not work. Reset to default still does nothing. I've asked about it before. Did you ever get a chance to look into it?
The Following User Says Thank You to unknownsoldierx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 04:19 PM   |  #222  
Flag Palm Bay, Florida
Thanks Meter: 93

170 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownsoldierx

4g isn't working for me. It connects and obtains an IP, but I can't do anything. Though, it may be because I'm on a grandfathered-in VM plan that is from before they had 4g plans. When I first activated the phone way back, the service rep told me 4g would still work, but I could never get it to work on stock either. Suppose I'll call up and complain.

Would be nice if there could be a dedicated notification tray button to enable/disable 4g like on stock TW.

I also noticed that if you flash any other kernel, 4g stood working... I had it working in jax this weekend, then flashed different kernel, and it stopped working...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread