Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 212

455 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

No. I don't give ETA's

Thanks very much. Take your time. You're basically the main reason I don't go out and buy an iPhone! hahaha but seriously stay awesome.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Linux guy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2015, 07:47 AM   |  #342  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Chula Vista, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,576

3,812 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linux guy

Thanks very much. Take your time. You're basically the main reason I don't go out and buy an iPhone! hahaha but seriously stay awesome.

Appreciate the thanks!

I personally don't give ETA's because then people expect me to make that date and if I don't I'll get flack about it, or I'd rush the job to meet the ETA, which I hate cause then I'd be releasing sloppy work.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dastin1015 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2015, 03:12 PM   |  #343  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linux guy

I agree. Take your time and perfect it. I'll make sure to use it when it comes out, and report any bugs I find.
19th February 2015, 08:44 PM   |  #344  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 212

455 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

Appreciate the thanks!

I personally don't give ETA's because then people expect me to make that date and if I don't I'll get flack about it, or I'd rush the job to meet the ETA, which I hate cause then I'd be releasing sloppy work.

I know what its like. Just the fact that this device is on your mind is actually pretty awesome. Take care and Happy Chinese new year everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to Linux guy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2015, 06:27 PM   |  #345  
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
Dastin, you are awesome! Good to know there are still a few of us still hanging around here. Your work is amazing, and I'm rooting for you on the CM12 adventures. Keep up the good work!
26th February 2015, 01:31 AM   |  #346  
Thanks Meter: 4

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrikmeercat

Yep. It starts around the beginning of December. I've had the same exact issues. The stock messaging app is broken or its something to do with apns. I've been using textra, suggested by another user, and setting the apns in the app. That works fine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Free mobile app

So is the stock messaging app now unsupported? I just tried the 2/22 nightly and stock messaging app is still not working.

Also, is cm11 still on for a m13?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread