FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM][SPH-D710][KK][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 Official Nightly Builds

3,818 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,619

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th June 2015, 06:28 PM |#381  
Thanks Meter: 1,810

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGoober

Anyone managed to add high performance to any of the latest trim kernal with the bugfix that can be tweaked and overclocked ? If not maybe Lanchon would offer a modified build if that's possible if there was enough show of interest on our parts . If your interested in such a beast please join in with your comments and he might consider throwing one out for us . I'm talking about the extreme kernal like in Vanir and LS except modified with the trim/bugfix added in that we could flash as an alternative to the stock kernal . Thanks

thanks but really, you should be asking those kernel maintainers to integrate the fixes. im not a kernel developer myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ]

21st June 2015, 03:31 AM |#382  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanchon

thanks but really, you should be asking those kernel maintainers to integrate the fixes. im not a kernel developer myself.

Sorry , I didn't realize that .Had already posted this by the time I got your other message . Thanks for getting the platform it's self fixed up . Trim is working great !
17th July 2015, 07:54 AM |#383  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

The d710 community is what keeps me going. You guys rock and have been the most supportive and helpful community I've worked with next to the CDMA HTC Hero and I've worked with roughly 8 or so devices.

Dastin, i just wanted to thank you for all the work you've done on the forum. && Yeeee can't wait for cm12!! Any updates?
21st July 2015, 06:33 AM |#384  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Does anyone know of a CM 10.2 archive? I need to get on that again in order to have an adequate CWM to be able to get back on CM11.

I had to go back to EL29 in order to update PRL/profile. CWM5 is unable to flash CM11.
Last edited by rseiler; 22nd July 2015 at 07:36 AM.
28th July 2015, 02:51 PM |#385  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Is there a cyanogenmod specific forum for discussion related to stagefright vulnerability?
Edit: looks like a patch should come this weekend

Also, is the default SMS app working again in the latest nighties? I (and others) have commented that the default SMS app broke sometime after the last snapshot release.
Last edited by shar88; 28th July 2015 at 11:12 PM.
29th July 2015, 01:27 AM |#386  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shar88

Is there a cyanogenmod specific forum for discussion related to stagefright vulnerability?
Edit: looks like a patch should come this weekend

Also, is the default SMS app working again in the latest nighties? I (and others) have commented that the default SMS app broke sometime after the last snapshot release.

Default SMS is not working, but I read that if you use textra it works.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Free mobile app
29th July 2015, 03:46 AM |#387  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_sWaY

Default SMS is not working, but I read that if you use textra it works.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA Free mobile app

I'm sure any 3rd party SMS app will work. I've always used Textra and never had any problems. I always had MMS problems on this ROM, though, so I've always had Textra set up with correct APN settings.
29th July 2015, 05:06 PM |#388  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownsoldierx

I'm sure any 3rd party SMS app will work. I've always used Textra and never had any problems. I always had MMS problems on this ROM, though, so I've always had Textra set up with correct APN settings.

What kind of MMS problems? I have observed two random bugs independent of each other post FPbug fix
  • MMS - sometimes pictures fail to automatically download, a download button appears. If i press download button it will try to download again and permanently fail. If instead I reboot, the picture usual downloads successfully. (default CM11 SMS App)
  • 3g data - sometimes my data goes out, I have to either toggle mobile data or reboot
It seems as though they may be connected but I have tested that my mobile data was working when I experienced an MMS picture that failed to download.
29th July 2015, 11:35 PM |#389  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shar88

What kind of MMS problems? I have observed two random bugs independent of each other post FPbug fix

• MMS - sometimes pictures fail to automatically download, a download button appears. If i press download button it will try to download again and permanently fail. If instead I reboot, the picture usual downloads successfully. (default CM11 SMS App)
  • 3g data - sometimes my data goes out, I have to either toggle mobile data or reboot
It seems as though they may be connected but I have tested that my mobile data was working when I experienced an MMS picture that failed to download.

MMS won't work for me on Virgin Mobile unless I use an app that allows for manually setting the proper APN settings. It's always been that way on CM11. Dastin started working on the built in APN management but never finished it. If it worked correctly, I think it would detect which network you where on and set the global APN settings for the ROM correctly. Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names > Reset to Default was supposed to make it set an APN, but that doesn't work either.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread