FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 v8.1

3,818 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,619

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th November 2014, 01:26 AM |#61  
Flag Tallahassee, FL
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxray

Yea.. data comes and goes other than that the rom is Perfect <

sent from my SPH-D710.. XDA

K. Just making sure it wasn't just me... It is a sick ROM tho...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

5th January 2015, 08:49 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I tried with this ROM and it seems very interesting, especially the function of turn the phone with the volume keys.

But I see that I can just turn with the volume keys 2 minutes after locking the screen, after that time will not turn at all with the keys.
My question is; Is it possible to make this always activates the function switch on the phone with the volume key?

No matter if you have activated this function consumes more battery, or if I edit a file/configuration (i have Nandroid for either case), but i want to have available whenever that function. Please.
6th January 2015, 03:58 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrealk

I tried with this ROM and it seems very interesting, especially the function of turn the phone with the volume keys.

But I see that I can just turn with the volume keys 2 minutes after locking the screen, after that time will not turn at all with the keys.
My question is; Is it possible to make this always activates the function switch on the phone with the volume key?

No matter if you have activated this function consumes more battery, or if I edit a file/configuration (i have Nandroid for either case), but i want to have available whenever that function. Please.

That's a common issue with this phone. That feature has never worked every time with any of the ROMs I've tried.
7th March 2015, 08:34 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
What's up
Is this unicorn dead in the water or what. I'd love to try it, but links are dead, and no data is a deal breaker for me unfortunately anyway. Anyone know the status of this. Cause it looks amazing if it were finished.
7th March 2015, 01:42 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DankVader

Is this unicorn dead in the water or what. I'd love to try it, but links are dead, and no data is a deal breaker for me unfortunately anyway. Anyone know the status of this. Cause it looks amazing if it were finished.

I think updates are unlikely. Seems like he dropped this in favor of developing CM11, and is currently working on CM12.
The Following User Says Thank You to unknownsoldierx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2015, 02:47 PM |#66  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 230

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownsoldierx

I think updates are unlikely. Seems like he dropped this in favor of developing CM11, and is currently working on CM12.

I think it's more of a shifted focus than droping dirty unicorn. As soon as cm12 is finished development for all other ROMs will likely continue. But yes you should stick to cm for data right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Linux guy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2015, 11:48 PM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thanks for the info guys. I'll just stick with CM11 for now. I mean CM11 is a great rom, I just thought dirty unicorn looked pretty tight too. And sometimes I just get the itch to flash. But no data is deal killer I'm afraid. If data ever does get fixed on the Unicorn, then I'll definitely give it a spin. Thanks again for the info guys. Peace.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread