As of 1 hour ago, I'm a sad panda. I think i hard-bricked my Jewel. While flashing the the 3.17.651.4 "Full" Firmware zip from here.
Battery was low, so i plugged it into USB while flashing. After it rebooted, screen wouldn't come back on (maybe a driver glitch, it happens sometimes and all is fine), so I unplugged it and tried pressing the power button to reboot it. It probably went into bootloader mode, found the IMG zip and started flashing it. I plugged it back in, nothing. Now cannot get any response out of it. Once the battery dies, maybe it will happily come back to life and all will be okay, but maybe it won't.
I've been flashing for years and have soft-bricked many times and been able to ADB my way out of it, but this time is different. Symptoms are:
- Screen is black, no lights no sounds.
- Phone will not turn off after holding pwr button for 30+ secs
- The only way i know that it's on is when I plug it into my desktop, i hear the usb connection sound. (Win 8.1 x64 with driver signing disabled)
- Device manager does not show any new device, no ADB or Android or HTC Phone.
- Phone will probably run out of battery in a couple hours it was around 5% to begin with
I'm on Hboot 2.09.2222 (DirtyRacun S-OFF) Firmware was 1.12.something. Was happily running CM10.2 and Clockworkmod 188.8.131.52.
anything I should try?
thanks a lot,