Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,050 Members 42,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

completely lost service today please help!

Tip us?

T10NAZ
Old
(Last edited by T10NAZ; 24th August 2014 at 04:45 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 372
Default completely lost service today please help!

when I flashed a aosp rom today everything went fine and dandy, no errors no wiping issues no problem. Until I left the house. I noticed that 3g or 4g didnt kick in. So I rebooted, nothing. Wiped cache and dalvik and nothing. So I wiped again and reinstalled it hoping that i get service. Im telling you my luck is fantastic! The aosp rom went into roaming even though i should have had great service. Then I flashed a sense rom and ruu'd to 4.3 sense 5. It shows this http://i.imgur.com/ChNg76K.png

Then I wondered if it even shows my number in settings "Phone Number: Unknown"

It is showing looking for service now.

but literally have no cellular at all its like an ipod. Is there anyway I can fix it myself or do I need to run into a best buy where I got my evo or something?

gstanke
Old
Thanks Meter 321
Flash a sense rom and use the dialer code ##72786# open the menu in the upper right and select reset. Confirm and let the device reboot

T10NAZ
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstanke View Post
Flash a sense rom and use the dialer code ##72786# open the menu in the upper right and select reset. Confirm and let the device reboot
Service still doesnt come up. Any other things that I can try?

Magnum_Enforcer
Old
(Last edited by Magnum_Enforcer; 24th August 2014 at 06:11 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,899

DONATE TO ME
From a Sense ROM try ##3282#. You'll need your MSL number to do this. Once the menu comes up select reset and let it do its thing. You may need to call Sprint and have them reprovision your service if all else fails.
The Following User Says Thank You to Magnum_Enforcer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

T10NAZ
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_Enforcer View Post
From a Sense ROM try ##3282#. You'll need your MSL number to do this. Once the menu comes up select reset and let it do its thing. You may need to call Sprint and have them reprovision your service if all else fails.
thats what im gonna do is give sprint a jingle because the MSL app is saying that my LTE isnt a htc cdma device lol