Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

completely lost service today please help!

OP T10NAZ

24th August 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 373

688 posts
More
when I flashed a aosp rom today everything went fine and dandy, no errors no wiping issues no problem. Until I left the house. I noticed that 3g or 4g didnt kick in. So I rebooted, nothing. Wiped cache and dalvik and nothing. So I wiped again and reinstalled it hoping that i get service. Im telling you my luck is fantastic! The aosp rom went into roaming even though i should have had great service. Then I flashed a sense rom and ruu'd to 4.3 sense 5. It shows this http://i.imgur.com/ChNg76K.png

Then I wondered if it even shows my number in settings "Phone Number: Unknown"

It is showing looking for service now.

but literally have no cellular at all its like an ipod. Is there anyway I can fix it myself or do I need to run into a best buy where I got my evo or something?
Last edited by T10NAZ; 24th August 2014 at 05:45 AM.
24th August 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #2  
Flag Flint
Thanks Meter: 345

547 posts
More
Flash a sense rom and use the dialer code ##72786# open the menu in the upper right and select reset. Confirm and let the device reboot
24th August 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

688 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstanke

Flash a sense rom and use the dialer code ##72786# open the menu in the upper right and select reset. Confirm and let the device reboot

Service still doesnt come up. Any other things that I can try?
24th August 2014, 07:08 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 2,197

4,034 posts
Donate to Me
More
From a Sense ROM try ##3282#. You'll need your MSL number to do this. Once the menu comes up select reset and let it do its thing. You may need to call Sprint and have them reprovision your service if all else fails.
Last edited by Magnum_Enforcer; 24th August 2014 at 07:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Magnum_Enforcer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

688 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum_Enforcer

From a Sense ROM try ##3282#. You'll need your MSL number to do this. Once the menu comes up select reset and let it do its thing. You may need to call Sprint and have them reprovision your service if all else fails.

thats what im gonna do is give sprint a jingle because the MSL app is saying that my LTE isnt a htc cdma device lol
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread