Ask a question

No registration required

Phone Keeps Rebooting Over and Over Repeatedly

OP bpc87

28th July 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
This is my mothers phone and it just repeatedly keeps rebooting you cant do anything on it when it reboots it goes to the home screen for about 15 secs with nothing but a background then it reboots and this is all it does anyone that could help it would be appreciated
29th July 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 134

189 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc87

This is my mothers phone and it just repeatedly keeps rebooting you cant do anything on it when it reboots it goes to the home screen for about 15 secs with nothing but a background then it reboots and this is all it does anyone that could help it would be appreciated

This thread got buried pretty deep...

Don't Panic -- Please Read First, includes troubleshooting guide [ 1 2 3 ... Last ]

...whole way down at topic #1
The Following User Says Thank You to fizbanrapper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 05:11 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 2,118

3,887 posts
Donate to Me
More
Some more info would be useful. Is the phone rooted? Is it S-on or S-off? Is it running the stock ROM or a custom ROM, and if it's running a custom ROM, which one? What Hboot and software version is installed? Depending upon your answer, your best bet may be to run a RUU (Rom Update Utility). Read the thread @fizbanrapper posted the link to above, and also hit the top link in my sig. Both contain some very useful info.
The Following User Says Thank You to Magnum_Enforcer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread