Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 41,288 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ ROM ][ NewPartitions ] Cyanogenmod 11 - NPL - AROMA [ HTC EVO 4G LTE ][ JEWEL ]

Tip us?

LiquidSmokeX64
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 253
Using that method also leaves a door open for me to do multiple ROMs in one as well with little changes. And yeah I'd like a error report. I'm sure I haven't nailed down all the errors from all the copy and pasting trying to save time

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Lurien
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Build 6 running smooth!

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Lurien For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LiquidSmokeX64
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 253
Build 7 should be up soon. I finally got VLC to cooperate . And did a ton of updater-script cleanup and bug fixing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LiquidSmokeX64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ngtshde
Old
(Last edited by ngtshde; 28th July 2014 at 12:41 AM.) Reason: More feature request.
Thanks Meter 1
Default Feature Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSmokeX64 View Post
Build 7 should be up soon. I finally got VLC to cooperate . And did a ton of updater-script cleanup and bug fixing.

Please add the module to change the screen density. Also, if the granular setting for Privacy Guard could be included, that would be great. That is a big attraction for me with these ROMs - SlimKat, SOKP, etc. Thanks in advance and do keep up the great work for our device. Your work is very appreciated.

LiquidSmokeX64
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngtshde View Post
Please add the module to change the screen density. Also, if the granular setting for Privacy Guard could be included, that would be great. That is a big attraction for me with these ROMs - SlimKat, SOKP, etc. Thanks in advance and do keep up the great work for our device. Your work is very appreciated.
A module in Aroma for LCD Density? And as far as the granular setting for privacy guard goes. I wouldn't have a clue how to do that kind of thing. The main thing I know is Aroma at this point. At first it was tricky but not so much now.

LiquidSmokeX64
Old
(Last edited by LiquidSmokeX64; Today at 12:56 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 253
So build 9 is uploading. And I might be running nightlies soon. If that's something that would be appreciated.
I'm getting my old partner up and running so he might take over for me as far as that is concerned so I can concentrate on new Aroma modules and branching out to some other devices.

Hit thanks here to show support of nightlies

====
Edit ||
====

Build 9 may take a bit longer but is almost finished. I decided to add the ART / Dalvik + LCD Density Module I've been trying to get working. That one is tricky due to it all modifying the same file and I'm having an issue getting it to extract and set the permissions correctly. But have no fear I will sort it out within a few hours.

Edit 2:

Got it...Uploading again . Also Changed File Hosting to AFH now too. I couldn't monitor DLs on Google Drive
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LiquidSmokeX64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]