Thanks Meter 159
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Standing in the middle of nowhere
Originally Posted by wonderwall_85
tried cynanogen1, worked smoothly but did not fix the issue
slimkat 4.4.4, faced FC every second. it was almost impossible to even boot the phone.
first i thought there is some hardware issue but the phone is working fine on 2 roms so i guess thats out of the question. let me know if you could suggest something else.
which cwm or twrp version did you use. I too was facing the fc's on my phone for a while but after using twrp 184.108.40.206 or cwm 220.127.116.11 i dont have that issue anymore. my personal exact order including mods i use.
1. flash twrp 18.104.22.168 < if you already have this or cwm 22.214.171.124 already
2. Format /system then /cache, then /data/ then /internal sd < so everything except /boot and /external sd
3. flash rom < if doing cm11 you can flash oc kernel right after
4. flash supersu < optional its the same as stock superuser but little more options like allow su on boot (on xda)
5. wipe davlik cache and reboot system
6. reboot boot back into recovery
7. flash gapps < if slim get it from slimroms, if dcm or cm11 the gapps from cars1189 mass cm build 1-5-14.
8. flash malive booster < (on xda)
9. wipe dalvik cache and reboot system
10. once full loaded back in install seeder 2.0 (on xda) have a check mark on all 3 with light profile then enable.
11. then finish signing in google account and updating apps. 30mins later its smooth as butter.
N. Tesla need I say more?