Default [Q] massive logcat output on Fairphone

Since support can't help me I am turning to you guys. (also first post yay ;D)

I'd like to use the Fairphone as device to run my Apps I develop for android.
Since I own multiple android devices I can point out, that the FP1 is the only device suffering from this problem.

Problem:
The FP1 just spews hundreds of logcat messages per second, even Android Studio can't keep up with all the lines the FP1 produces. I'd provide a log, but I can't possibly sort through all the lines it produces, possibly leaking information I don't want public, because I can't even grasp what might be output. (2 Minutes of Logcat is 47272 lines of output)
I'm getting output for every single decoded and/or scaled media, SSL certificate checks, what the LED is doing, basically every little step my phone makes. I even get Log.wtf() outputs o_0
And the spam is so agressive I can't even find my debugging messages between all this.

Possible Cause/Replication:
I've tapped the "build number" (settings > about phone) quite a few times while playing around with the phone, problem is I don't know if it was like this by default or if this is a general problem with FP1.

I've tried until now:
I've written FP-Support twice now, first request got lost, the second pointed me here :/
I since reflashed it via SPFtool because I tried fixing this by deleting /system (don't ask -.- brain fart), but the output persists.

I have played around with the cmdline tool called xlog (/system/bin/xlog) which can filter some of the output of logcat, seems MediaTek specific, don't know if FP1 specific. That has toned it down quite a lot, but some of the vital Exceptions are also filtered out. That left me puzzled for a while because my App crashed and I did not get any output via logcat, what I did wrong. Also: some outputs seem to be caused by a binary called logwrapper which forwards stdout, stderr messages of cmdline tools to logcat. like netbsd-lib output for DNS resolving. It's started via init, so I can't do much about it and some messages won't even filter via xlog.

Has anybody experienced this and/or knows a fix? I'm stumped
If not, can you replicate so we can suffer together? o_0'

best regards
David
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	218.5 KB
ID:	2845937