I'm a fairphone 1 1st edition (repartitioned with 1.6 update) owner and i have been eagerly waiting for cyanogenmod for quite a while. I saw this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2615613 and followed the installation instructions.
1) [Install MTK 6589 driver]
2) Install + Open up [MTK Droid Root & Tools v. 2.5.3]
3) Root phone in MTK Droid Root & Tools
4) Backup phone with MTK Droid Root & Tools
5) Download [Recovery Image] (KitKat) and follow [installation instructions]:
a) copy the recovery to the device: adb push cwm-fp1-kk.0.1.img /storage/sdcard1
b) adb into device: adb shell
c) flash to recovery: dd if=/storage/sdcard1/cwm-fp1-kk.0.1.img of=/dev/recovery
6) Reboot into Recovery with [Rom Manager 126.96.36.199 ]
7) Select [zip file] from sd card and install
Error message: Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset. E: Error in /storage/sdcard1/cm-11_FP1-ota-UNOFFICIAL-FULLOFBUGS-0.1.zip
I also deleted the assert line in the updater-script file and updated the zip file, as during the installation Error Status 7 showed up (see this [site]).
Still installation aborts, this time no error message is given. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!