Micro USB to hdmi

22nd July 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
DroidDen
Thanks Meter: 55

641 posts
What's the smartest was to hook up our device to HDTV? I guess micro USB to HDMI converter?

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd July 2014, 03:30 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 317

484 posts
Miracast dongle.
26th August 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

68 posts
sorry to inform you that the find 7a has no mhl support therefore mirroring over dlna or miracast per wifi ( it's not so stable like with cable and always need wifi, not so good for traveling..)
thank oppo for uninforming that "unimportant" detail before consumers already bought their phone. typical asian style.
never chinese product again. but i like the the find 7a because u can use external sd card/ usb stick and external sound card ( i tried a 3 bucks cheap one phone and microphone plug, yes it works, u dont need to wait til Android L, coudn't get it work with the N7 2013) without root.
i found out that the external hd sound card is louder than that of oppo but oppo sound sounds better. ok it is a cheap external hd soundcard. when u are already connecting one headphone or earhead in the external soundcard via micro usb adapter then plug in another headphone in the phone ( not in the external soundcard ) so only the phones' soundcard will work. and maxxsound only works with oppos headphone ( more bass then others earphones in this section, remind me like beats headphone technology but only better cause of better mids and high frequencies) not with other earphones). i will try to get an external 3g stick working via micro usb to see if 2 simcards working at the same time. one sim for phoning and one for 3 or 4g.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread