Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,998 Members 39,524 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AICP 5.0 KITKAT 4.4.4 NIGHTLIES FIND7/A/S *n3ocort3x*

Tip us?

MrColdbird
Old
Thanks Meter 317
Should you ever finish find7u (unified layout) support get in touch with me so I can add it to the official unify topic over at the oppoforums.

Thanks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrColdbird For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n3ocort3x
Old
Thanks Meter 10,862

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrColdbird View Post
Should you ever finish find7u (unified layout) support get in touch with me so I can add it to the official unify topic over at the oppoforums.

Thanks.
Hey Mr. Coldbird I finished already but i wasnt really at home the last few days, i push the modified tree today and get back to u on hangouts when its done, just got home

also i merged the spaekaerphone fix today for those who had troubles (i never had them)
================================================== ======================
========== ICE COLD JELLY COMMUNITY ON G+ ->>LINK ============
================================================== ======================
================ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ->> LINK ==================
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n3ocort3x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ker~Man
Old
(Last edited by Ker~Man; 7th August 2014 at 08:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 176
Can we get the version for the 7u uploaded if it's ready? Thanks, in advance!

Ker~Man
Old
(Last edited by Ker~Man; 9th August 2014 at 01:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ker~Man View Post
Can we get the version for the 7u uploaded if it's ready? Thanks, in advance!

Thanks for uploading for the 7u! Unfortunately, it fails when flashing... {>_<}

EDIT: Second nightly still fails when flashing. Same problem - it says "this is for the Find 7, Find 7a, etc... This device is a Find 7u..." And also, in RED text, says something like "failed to execute the binary updater script, etc." Any help appreciated! By the way, PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Caztiel
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Still haven't gotten this ROM to work on my find 7 QHD. Actually it boots up and everything but I can't access SD card,not my memory card but INTERNAL MEMORY. If I open documents it crashes,if I open gallery it crashes and if I try to take a pic with the camera,it crashes.. I tried to take a screen shot of the partition info under settings/storage/partition info/ but I get the message under my notifications (where the screen shot would usually appear) "couldn't save screen shot. Storage may be in use." By the way I don't have a micro sd card in this phone while testing, tried inserting one and rebooting and I still get the same issues.. Any ideas what's wrong? I try even second nightly hoping for a fix but nothing

barondebxl
Old
(Last edited by barondebxl; 10th August 2014 at 11:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,496
Super noob
question, what are "nightlies"?

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk
Iphone 6 Pre-ordered!!!

Current Device: Nokia Lumia 635

Recently Owned

HTC One M8

Sony Xperia Z2

Samsung Galaxy S 5

Oppo Find 7a

OnePlus One

Caztiel
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by barondebxl View Post
Super noob
question, what are "nightlies"?

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk
Okay, but people on Oppoforums have gotten this rom to work on their X9077.. Just doesn't work for a few, including me.

Chris Hansen
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ker~Man View Post
Thanks for uploading for the 7u! Unfortunately, it fails when flashing... {>_<}

EDIT: Second nightly still fails when flashing. Same problem - it says "this is for the Find 7, Find 7a, etc... This device is a Find 7u..." And also, in RED text, says something like "failed to execute the binary updater script, etc." Any help appreciated! By the way, PLEASE RESPOND!!!
Have you updated your recovery? This solved issues for other ROM installs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caztiel View Post
Still haven't gotten this ROM to work on my find 7 QHD. Actually it boots up and everything but I can't access SD card,not my memory card but INTERNAL MEMORY. If I open documents it crashes,if I open gallery it crashes and if I try to take a pic with the camera,it crashes.. I tried to take a screen shot of the partition info under settings/storage/partition info/ but I get the message under my notifications (where the screen shot would usually appear) "couldn't save screen shot. Storage may be in use." By the way I don't have a micro sd card in this phone while testing, tried inserting one and rebooting and I still get the same issues.. Any ideas what's wrong? I try even second nightly hoping for a fix but nothing
I am experiencing the same issue on the latest nightly where the internal SD card isn't accessible (shows up under storage, but is blank in ES File Explorer). Hope this is fixed soon, as I miss having AICP!

uppon2
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,189
Nighties are running again. See OP for download link.
The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uppon2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Caztiel
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Any update on the internal storage bug? Been trying the past few nightlies and media storage still isn't accessible