Thread Closed

[DISCONTINUED FOR NOW][ROM][4.4.4][7/7A][ALPHA] LiquidSmooth

OP MikeCriggs

1st October 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 32

222 posts
More
@MikeCriggs,
may i ask which unified script you are using @coldbirds method or @Entropy512's LVM method,would love to start testing this rom but would like to keep unified partitions,am currently running @coldbirds method for unification and nameless rom find 7u builds
4th October 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #32  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 21

64 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsynister1971

@MikeCriggs,
may i ask which unified script you are using @coldbirds method or @Entropy512's LVM method,would love to start testing this rom but would like to keep unified partitions,am currently running @coldbirds method for unification and nameless rom find 7u builds

LVM

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app
10th October 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #33  
Flag Det mørke Jylland
Thanks Meter: 373

1,022 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCriggs

@jiffy1080

The new build had some graphical errors. I'm going to rebase the device tree soon with a friend. I'll keep posting test builds on my DevHost account for now for you guys to play with. I'm also going to set up a more efficient bug reporting system. I'll let you guys know when there's something new .

Check the OP for links to the alpha test builds.

On a side note: I am bringing my main machine to a friend's house for a complete tear down. I'm getting some really bad overheating. I've changed the thermal paste for the CPU and GPU several time and even replaced the heat sync with no luck. I'm hoping there isn't a micro crack in the motherboard (that'll set me back $100US). I also have a lot of SaberMod and AOSPAL work to get done, so please don't be concerned if you don't see a new build every day.

I will try building updated source from our server later via SSH from my phone, but I won't be able to fix any errors. I'm sorry, but fixing Java errors in nano on a phone is very hard, haha.

Hope everyone is doing well. I'll be in touch soon ❤.

With love,
Criggs

This is so great Mike thanks a bunch
now gummy has stopped for our device is it surely very,very welcome with the famous Liquidsmooth on find7
used it often on my s3
trying latest build now and cant waite for updates!!

Again thank you very much
Last edited by spoonymoon; 11th October 2014 at 09:25 PM.
15th October 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #34  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag Liberty, NY
Thanks Meter: 4,561

2,292 posts
Donate to Me
More
I no longer have my find 7, bit I will continue to support it when I have time until we find a new maintainer.

I will port over the new Omni based device trees I was working on with Andre from PA when I have the time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeCriggs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th October 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #35  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 21

64 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCriggs

I no longer have my find 7, bit I will continue to support it when I have time until we find a new maintainer.

I will port over the new Omni based device trees I was working on with Andre from PA when I have the time.

How did you lose it?
I am really looking forward to using this rom!
The Following User Says Thank You to suraj.das For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th November 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #36  
Thanks Meter: 27

216 posts
please continue
hello
love the liquid smooth rom , had on my device lg g2 and note 2., will be glad if someone ports a working version to this lovely device
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread