[Find7] [X9077] [X9076] Gummy TWRP 2.7.1.0 Based + Easy ROOT Method

29th August 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 4

72 posts
In your case. TWRP removed after you factory reset. You need to install TWRP again. The method to entry TWRP are same OPPO way. Oppo is limit to flash other rom. If your OS had rooted. Then insall Titanium Backup and remove SU in TB. Doenload and install SU from market again.

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Try to use other new SD card or format yours old SD card.

29th August 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
But titanium backup needs root access? I don't have root access according to root checker.

I just download, install and remove SuperSU? This is the procedure?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
31st August 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #53  

72 posts
I think you didn't have TWRP now. Oppo recovery can not flash any other rom or unoffcial zip.

?? If your phone haven't root. You can not use TB. You need to install gummy twrp and root device again.

Follow first page mention to install Gummy TWRP 2.7.1.0.img through fastboot. than flash SU Update Zip in Gummy TWRP(not oppo recovery or original twrp. Only gummy work fine in China phone). That is the correct way. Then you can do everything you want.

Last edited by cccho; 31st August 2014 at 06:20 AM.
2nd September 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cccho

I think you didn't have TWRP now. Oppo recovery can not flash any other rom or unoffcial zip.

?? If your phone haven't root. You can not use TB. You need to install gummy twrp and root device again.

Follow first page mention to install Gummy TWRP 2.7.1.0.img through fastboot. than flash SU Update Zip in Gummy TWRP(not oppo recovery or original twrp. Only gummy work fine in China phone). That is the correct way. Then you can do everything you want.

That is what I am saying. It gives me a message about "locked" phone and I cannot install TWRP again!

That is my problem. How can I install it? First time everything was OK, after factory reset in cannot be installed. It's like I somehow locked the phone. Is that even possible? Do I need another app to unlock it?
3rd September 2014, 02:45 AM   |  #55  

72 posts
Reinstall COS. GMS and root follow official methods:
http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/gu...7-x9077.17084/

than install TWRP again.

Last edited by cccho; 3rd September 2014 at 02:54 AM.
8th September 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 2

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrianto

That is what I am saying. It gives me a message about "locked" phone and I cannot install TWRP again!

That is my problem. How can I install it? First time everything was OK, after factory reset in cannot be installed. It's like I somehow locked the phone. Is that even possible? Do I need another app to unlock it?

I had the same problem with my Find7, after a lot of searching i found that the only thing you have to do is run adb, then use the fastboot oem unlock command. Then the find7 is unlocked and you can install TWRP
The Following User Says Thank You to redbull17 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
find 7 recovery root x9076 x9077
Previous Thread Next Thread