Post Reply

[Find7] [X9077] Recovery TWRP v2.7.1.0 + Easy ROOT Method

4th July 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69

As far as I know both X9006/07 and X9076/77 can be rooted using the X9006/07 method and this particular recovery can be installed on all too...
Also the Gummy CWM...
But as per usual, you are doing this to your own phone and you are, ultimately, responsible... Tha being said, I have the X9077 and swap recoveries all the time...

I would imagine it should work

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69

As far as I know both X9006/07 and X9076/77 can be rooted using the X9006/07 method and this particular recovery can be installed on all too...
Also the Gummy CWM...
But as per usual, you are doing this to your own phone and you are, ultimately, responsible... Tha being said, I have the X9077 and swap recoveries all the time...

The US version is X9077 I guess?
4th July 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #12  
ayysir's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,103
 
4,436 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsp120167

I would imagine it should work

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------



The US version is X9077 I guess?

x9076
5th July 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #13  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 577
 
4,462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsp120167

I would imagine it should work

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------



The US version is X9077 I guess?

Nope, Chinese.... Was a very quick study to make it usable out here beyond the Great Wall....
7th July 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
mega file download link for twrp is down....kept failing when i try to download it. Can some kind soul re-upload it ?
7th July 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eijnaix

mega file download link for twrp is down....kept failing when i try to download it. Can some kind soul re-upload it ?

Same for me.
8th July 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Removed the question.....
Last edited by eijnaix; 9th July 2014 at 03:42 PM.
12th July 2014, 02:00 PM   |  #17  
wolfgart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 411
 
543 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Donate to Me
More
i can confirm this TWRP is fully working on X9076 International version

The Following User Says Thank You to wolfgart For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #18  
Archon810's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 69
 
367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Official TWRP now out: http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/find7.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Archon810 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th August 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
200 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon810

Official TWRP now out: http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/find7.

Does it support unified storage?
7th August 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #20  
Junior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 3
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Official TWRP doesn't work for me. After flashing it through fastboot the recovery has a black screen. Hardware-buttons are working though, so only the display part of the recovery is broken. I went back to TEAM Gummy Find 7/Find7a TWRP Recovery V2.7.1.0 which is fine for now. I will try it again later next week or so.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Find 7 Android Development by ThreadRank