Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,235 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Tutorial] [Find 7] How to install Cyanogenmod Nightly on Find 7 X907x (OS X)

Tip us?

BillyHo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I said the same bout 1 plus and got the find 7 x9076. Cm nightlies are stable and I'm so glad im still not waiting for a one plus. I purchased the find 7 and had it before the official release date July 1. I got it june 29th. I use twrp for my cwm. Don't wait get the find 7

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app

Rudolpht
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfox View Post
My guess would be not following the installation instructions.
Hmmm. Despite being a typical male I actually read and used the directions, I still get the black out condition.

The issue was getting better results (lower occurrence) when xposed blew up for me throwing system.ui errors on the 16 Jul update and not allowing uninstall and module uninstall didn't help.

After full wipe I titanium'd back to 14 Jul (teaches me to do nightly delta backups so I don't need to recreate some items) and back in business but higher occurrence of black out.

I am letting the phone res to a cloth on an icepack if it is the thermal issue. Kinda' whacky but still get black outs.

k1dgorgeous
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyHo View Post
I said the same bout 1 plus and got the find 7 x9076. Cm nightlies are stable and I'm so glad im still not waiting for a one plus. I purchased the find 7 and had it before the official release date July 1. I got it june 29th. I use twrp for my cwm. Don't wait get the find 7

Sent from my Find7 using XDA Free mobile app
The x9076 is the model number for US LTE? Can I ask where you got it? I've only found it at oppostyle thus far.

Rudolpht
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1dgorgeous View Post
The x9076 is the model number for US LTE? Can I ask where you got it? I've only found it at oppostyle thus far.
Oppostyle. Fast & accessories reasonable, e.g., Find 7a 2800 MaH as a spare

majikfox
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1dgorgeous View Post
I got it from Oppostyle, they are Oppo's official US distributor.
Devices:
Find 7 x9076
iPad Air 16GB 4G
iPad Air 16GB wi-fi
Nexus 5 GPE 16GB
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
iBook G4 MorphOS 3.6
Macbook Pro 13"
Falcon Tiki
MSI GT86

majikfox
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolpht View Post
Hmmm. Despite being a typical male I actually read and used the directions, I still get the black out condition.

The issue was getting better results (lower occurrence) when xposed blew up for me throwing system.ui errors on the 16 Jul update and not allowing uninstall and module uninstall didn't help.

After full wipe I titanium'd back to 14 Jul (teaches me to do nightly delta backups so I don't need to recreate some items) and back in business but higher occurrence of black out.

I am letting the phone res to a cloth on an icepack if it is the thermal issue. Kinda' whacky but still get black outs.
I only put this tutorial here for people who want to test Cyanogen -- it isn't ready for daily driving yet.

If you want a stable ROM I highly recommend Team Gummy's ROM. It is highly stable and everything works (except for the proprietary camera features).
Devices:
Find 7 x9076
iPad Air 16GB 4G
iPad Air 16GB wi-fi
Nexus 5 GPE 16GB
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
iBook G4 MorphOS 3.6
Macbook Pro 13"
Falcon Tiki
MSI GT86

Rudolpht
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfox View Post
I only put this tutorial here for people who want to test Cyanogen -- it isn't ready for daily driving yet.

If you want a stable ROM I highly recommend Team Gummy's ROM. It is highly stable and everything works (except for the proprietary camera features).
If I sounded like I was criticizing, apologies. Anything but. Appreciate your Herculean efforts and understand that these issues should be expected. I don't think Team Gummy works on the x9076 except for the separate recovery. Could go back to ColorOS, but no way. CM11is pretty stable and if there is any feedback I can give, I'm hoping it helps.

lexid01
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default X9070 2k 32gb

Hello together,

does that also work for the X9070 for China Unicom? I read a lot but cant find anything for X9070. many thanks for your answer.... http://forum.xda-developers.com/imag...s/confused.gif
http://forum.xda-developers.com/images/smilies/eek.gif