[RECOVERY][find7] TWRP 2.8.5.0 touch recovery [2015-02-12]

OP Dees_Troy

4th January 2015, 07:11 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Smile Worked for me too
I had the same exact same problems:
upgraded to color OS 2, hated it, installed TWRP and CM11 and ended up with the same troubles as the thread author here...

I reset to factory settings, downloaded the color OS 1.24 image, flashed that, reset again, and reflashed CM11.

now the proximity sensor is working, and I don't have to ask the people i call to hang up for me /use the power button for hanging up.

with regards to the battery drain - it looks better already, but i'm going to look it over during the next couple of days. thanks for posting your solutions!
18th January 2015, 06:18 PM   |  #22  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5

35 posts
More
Exclamation
Hello guys, don't know if this the right place to ask. Recently, OPPO finally has released ColorOS 2.0.4i beta ROM which supports changing the partition layout from the weird 3 GB for apps and the rest for media to a unified partition. Does changing the partition layout render TWRP incompatible or not? Cheers
22nd February 2015, 04:55 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 30

232 posts
half screen scroll
i installed 2.8.5.0 and half of the screen started scrolling and cant operate twrp had to shutdown and switch the recovery to philz , did anyone face same problem like me
23rd February 2015, 04:03 AM   |  #24  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheraz1015

i installed 2.8.5.0 and half of the screen started scrolling and cant operate twrp had to shutdown and switch the recovery to philz , did anyone face same problem like me

me too
25th February 2015, 06:45 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 103

230 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheraz1015

+1
4th March 2015, 06:47 PM   |  #26  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 10

48 posts
More
2.8.5.0 screen slip left side scrolling update:
i have reported this isssue with twrp's githhub forum. also just flash back to 2.8.4.0 there is refresh line that makes button flicker a little but it still works fine to use.
The Following User Says Thank You to vanhelsing1616 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:20 PM   |  #27  
Flag Saint Petersburg

6 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhelsing1616

i have reported this isssue with twrp's githhub forum. also just flash back to 2.8.4.0 there is refresh line that makes button flicker a little but it still works fine to use.

Do all x9076 users see EXACTLY THIS problem - screen tearing etc.? Personally I cannot launch ANY official TWRP available on their site at all - upon PWR+DOWN they just flash black and reboot into OS. That's it - I cannot even try flashing anything.
Does anyone know of such a problem?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread