[ROM] CM11 for Find7s: Nightly discussion

OP tdm

17th October 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #221  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by majordallas

yeah its been like that since the servers going down for Maintenance. I'm downloading the 10/17 but really, really slow... and it cut me out at 38mb downloaded, guess we're stuck until someone can fix the server.

Yes, same here..

find 7a
17th October 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #222  
Thanks Meter: 60

565 posts
Donate to Me
More
i dont know why but my phone keeps randomly rebooting since i installed the CM version 141016 (clean install), anyone care to guide me through troubleshoot?
17th October 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #223  
Flag Elgin
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobandroid

i dont know why but my phone keeps randomly rebooting since i installed the CM version 141016 (clean install), anyone care to guide me through troubleshoot?

not an expert, but I would download an older nightly, like the 1013 one, on your pc, put it on your sd card, turn your phone on in recovery mode (power and hold volume rocker down). Once in recovery, install the older nightly and reboot. If that doesn't work you will pry need help from someone else, a Developer here most like.

Hope it helps
18th October 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #224  
Thanks Meter: 60

565 posts
Donate to Me
More
at first random reboot, now is random touch position failure, dont know what is next in line
Yesterday, 08:14 PM   |  #225  
Flag Elgin
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
More
The only thing I can think to do now is to download the 1013 Nightly, and the gApps and put them on your SD card, reboot into TWRP or CWM (whichever you are using), wipe you phone completely, the davlick, the cache, and then do a fresh install of CM 11. That or go to the Oppo Forums and maybe reinstall ColorOS. They have a stable KittKatt build now which can be rooted.

Sent from my X9076 using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread