[ROM] CM11 for Find7s: Nightly discussion

OP tdm

20th November 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #251  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomboss

I'm not sure how exactly the unlocking works with the smart case but i think it does use NFC to connect with the phone.

For the camera issue you have, does it happen with other camera apps as well? Are you using the stock CM11 camera app? I tried the camera and the zoom function works fine.

Sry. What I meant with zoom problems wasn't the Kamera zoom but the zoom as in the browser or email. Pinching and stretching with two fingers is very problematic. But d0ulbe tap and hold to zoom with one finger works fine.
4th December 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #252  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomboss

Not everyone has smartcase and the black screen is not happening as often as before. Usually if I get black screen, i just need to wait a couple seconds and my screen will be back when i unlock my phone by pressing the power button.

But this makes me wondering if it is the NFC that's causing the black screen issue since close and open smartcase works for you every time.

Same here. I'll leave it alone for like a couple of minutes and try again. The worst case was receiving call with a black screen. It's so frustrating some times.

Oppo Find 7 - CM141108

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1.salge

NFC? I thought the magnetic sensor recognizes the case? My bad.
Anybody else having zoom problems on 1118? Every time I want to zoom it jumps to different zooms a0d in the end if I intended to zoom out it zoomed in (and the other way around)
Pretty disturbing :P

I have no problem with my zooming, using either Google Camera or Stock CM Camera. However for both camera apps, i have this auto focus issue where the camera tends to auto-focus every 3-4 seconds. All of the videos from my Oppo Find 7 has the auto-focus issue.
Sample Video as shown: instagram.com/p/vynbqtxLNN/
On top of that, the video i took only plays on left channel on my PC. So weird! Video from my other camera works fine.

Oppo Find 7 - CM141108

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, i have like a second delay when I double tap the screen to wake the phone. The capacitive buttons lit up immediately but the screen took a whole second.

Oppo Find 7 - CM141108

Regards,
Zac
Last edited by psrunknown; 4th December 2014 at 10:42 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread