Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,176 Members 51,361 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Find 7 - Stuff I find crappy so far...

Tip us?

bananove
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Find 7 - Stuff I find crappy so far...

Here is stuff I have found so far!

1. The message app is crappy because it creates multiple threads for one contacts (if the contact have 2 or more numbers)!
2. Contact app don't include my exchange contacts "live search". I can't search for exchange contacts when i need to call a co worker whos not in my contact-list!
3. I don't understand the "big picture" inside a contact, why not sync the facebook cover?
4. Add a message volume. ex. I want to have different volume on my ring signal and my message volume! When I'm at work the lowest volume when I get a mail is WAAAAY TO HIGH!!
5. Stronger light on home, back and menu buttons!
6. Add % in the battery icon and add circle battery icon!
7. I want to switch side on the gesture and notification bar (ex, right = gesture and left = notification)!
8. Be able to have smaller font! The smallest is to big!!
9. Add some kind of watch on the "Interactive screen saver"!

chewbyte
Old
Thanks Meter 11
All of these except for 5 are software issues, not hardware, so it's unfair to say it's stuff you find crappy about the Find 7. It's stuff you find crappy about ColorOS which you can remedy by rooting and installing an alternative ROM. I suggest CyanogenMod.
Proud Oppo Find 7 QHD owner.
Visit my personal website at chewbyte.com
The Following User Says Thank You to chewbyte For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13797
Please go here...http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2741902
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe