FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Discussion] NamelessROM 5.1.1 [Find 7 a/s]

1,317 posts
Thanks Meter: 460
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread


Seeing as the Oppo Forum seems to be dead, the only logical thing is to move the discussion over here.
Hopefully this isn't frowned upon for me starting.

I am not affiliated with Nameless, just a loyal user who wants to have a place for us all to be able to chat and share knowledge.

Original thread from Oppo Forum:
http://www.oppoforums.com/index.php?threads/22451/

Downloads:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/name...s/n-2.1/find7/
Last edited by Adam3Sixty; 14th August 2015 at 10:01 PM.
 
 
14th August 2015, 09:59 PM |#2  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 460
 
Donate to Me
More
[ Reserved ]
14th August 2015, 10:00 PM |#3  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 460
 
Donate to Me
More
[ Reserved 2 ]

(Just in case)
15th August 2015, 02:28 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 518
 
Donate to Me
More
Can someone share UI of this ROM please ??

Sent From My Oppo Find 7a Loaded With ColorOS 2.1.3i Stable Version
15th August 2015, 07:29 AM |#5  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 460
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -iNCEPTiON-

Can someone share UI of this ROM please ??

Sent From My Oppo Find 7a Loaded With ColorOS 2.1.3i Stable Version

Its stock AOSP, there are very few graphical differences. Any AOSP ROM will look roughly the same, but if u tell me which parts u want to see I can show u easily.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adam3Sixty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2015, 07:52 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 518
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam3Sixty

Its stock AOSP, there are very few graphical differences. Any AOSP ROM will look roughly the same, but if u tell me which parts u want to see I can show u easily.

I want to check the UI homescreen , setting panel and notification ...

Sent From My Oppo Find 7a Loaded With ColorOS 2.1.3i Stable Version
15th August 2015, 08:00 AM |#7  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 460
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -iNCEPTiON-

I want to check the UI homescreen , setting panel and notification ...

Sent From My Oppo Find 7a Loaded With ColorOS 2.1.3i Stable Version

The home screen is whatever u want it to look like, I have mine customised using XGels, but here are a couple screenshots of what I could do.....
Hope that is what u meant.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1439621994230.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	3439613   Click image for larger version

Name:	1439622007313.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	3439614  
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam3Sixty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2015, 08:33 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 518
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam3Sixty

The home screen is whatever u want it to look like, I have mine customised using XGels, but here are a couple screenshots of what I could do.....
Hope that is what u meant.

Thanks alot ... I dont like this stock look lol ... I would prefer installing MIUI rom rather ...

Sent From My Oppo Find 7a Loaded With ColorOS 2.1.3i Stable Version
15th August 2015, 08:57 AM |#9  
Adam3Sixty's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 460
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -iNCEPTiON-

Thanks alot ... I dont like this stock look lol ... I would prefer installing MIUI rom rather ...

Sent From My Oppo Find 7a Loaded With ColorOS 2.1.3i Stable Version

I like the stock look, but u can theme it however u like, I'm using an icon pack (first screenshot). Using Xposed as well makes it even better, like my keyboard (second screenshot)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1439625406259.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	3439637   Click image for larger version

Name:	1439625417858.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	3439642  
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam3Sixty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2015, 10:44 AM |#10  
Der_Scram's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
There's a MiUI theme for CM12.1 available which looks quite nice. I'd like to add the link but seems like I'm not allowed to do so here in XDA-DEVELOPERS.
Last edited by Der_Scram; 15th August 2015 at 10:48 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Der_Scram For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th August 2015, 10:49 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 518
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der_Scram

There's a MiUI theme for CM12.1 available which looks quite nice.

Why should I install a theme when actual rom is available ...

Sent From My Oppo Find 7a Loaded With ColorOS 2.1.3i Stable Version

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes