Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,757 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best ROM

Tip us?

Gs0230
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Best ROM

Whats the favorite ROM around here my oppo came today I'm writing this on the train home also can find 7a ROMs be flashed on the find 7

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

themsubtle
Old
Thanks Meter 42

DONATE TO ME
Don't think there much out for the find 7 qhd version yet but I think the favourite on the 7a is CM atm

Sent from my X9076 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13603
XDA is a development site not a support site. As the term "Best" or "Most Stable" is a very subjective term, such members are expected to do their own research, read through the development threads, and decide what is "Best/Most Stable" for them.

The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be "Best" or "Most Stable" for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. And at times, these thread spiral into arguments over which is perceived "Best/Most Stable".

Please take the time to read through the development threads, and interact with the members there, to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe