Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Oppostyle shipping and service impressions

OP filllob

9th July 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
577 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filllob

Hi guys, i want to buy a find 7a on oppostyle since i'm in Italy bit first i'd like to read some opinions about the service and shipping on oppostyle from someone who has purchased the phone from this site, maybe someone from Italy too
Thanks you
Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

ordinato domenica
martedi era gia acasa
The Following User Says Thank You to danger2u For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 12:09 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger2u

ordinato domenica
martedi era gia acasa

Grazie

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
1st September 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #13  
find7touchpad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Oppostyle now do not support shipping to Australia. There is now no way to officially buy oppo products in Australia.
2nd September 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 98
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiretouchpad

Oppostyle now do not support shipping to Australia. There is now no way to officially buy oppo products in Australia.

http://www.oppomobile.com.au/
3rd September 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #15  
dgardel's Avatar
Member
Flag Venice Area
Thanks Meter: 0
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Ordinato il Find 7 QHD il primo settembre, tracciando il pacco con DPD mi dice in consegna venerd́ 5 settembre. Se vero siamo ai livilli di Amazon ovvero OTTIMI.

FInd 7 QHD ordered the 1st of september, the DPD tracking system show the delivery date of 5th of September. Amazon like level of service.

Daniele
3rd September 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #16  
find7touchpad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farenteria

http://www.oppomobile.com.au/

thanks found it all ,was just a small freak out when oppostyle was off limits and the aussie sites not up at the time
3rd September 2014, 03:02 PM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 98
 
265 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desiretouchpad

thanks found it all ,was just a small freak out when oppostyle was off limits and the aussie sites not up at the time

I think the site just opened yesterday to Australia, so you were a bit justified to freak out a bit
The Following User Says Thank You to farenteria For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #18  
dgardel's Avatar
Member
Flag Venice Area
Thanks Meter: 0
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgardel

Ordinato il Find 7 QHD il primo settembre, tracciando il pacco con DPD mi dice in consegna venerd́ 5 settembre. Se vero siamo ai livilli di Amazon ovvero OTTIMI.

FInd 7 QHD ordered the 1st of september, the DPD tracking system show the delivery date of 5th of September. Amazon like level of service.

Daniele

Aggiorno la situazione: arrivato aggi alle 12:30, quindi un giorno prima della previsione di DPD-Bartolini.

Non male 4 giorni! gran servizio!!!
Last edited by dgardel; 4th September 2014 at 07:15 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes