Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 44,322 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CrDroid + Carbon Rom + Pacman Rom + Nexus 5 Style Rom

Tip us?

uppon2
Old
(Last edited by uppon2; 29th August 2014 at 06:35 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,189
Default [ROM] CrDroid + Carbon Rom + Pacman Rom + Nexus 5 Style Rom

Roms have some Chinese bloat that can be located and removed from data/app (do not delete vending/play store from this folder mentioned but everything else is fine) - The keyboard is default to Chinese but if you press the icon that looks like a book in the keyboard it will change it to English characters. Personally, I just flash the LG G3 keyboard right after the Rom. The keyboard can be found here

All of the roms are working great for me besides Carbon rom, which is a solid rom but double tap to wake and gestures while screen is off fail to work. I think NX5 rom is a just a stripped down CM rom with a few cherry picks from other roms. CrDroid is a modified version of CM 11. To stay current with releases please see the source listed at the bottom of the page

All of these roms apparently work for both Find7a/s variants but I have only tested on find7a so please report back and hit the thanks button

Download CrDroid here
Download Carbon here
Download Pacman here
Download Nexus 5 Style Rom from here

For features please see official Carbon site
For features please see official Pacman site

Source and Credits = Moonlight of Roms Studio Thanks Cyanogen as without you, this would all have been a lot harder
The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uppon2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dextructor
Old
Thanks Meter 5
moonlight aways do good port of ROM's for my Xiaomi Mi-2, speciallly PAC and Carbon. I would like to see some custom kernels like faux and Franco to Find 7
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dextructor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gazsyka
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I tried to carbon rom. It booted, and worked. I hope somebody will change to internal version.

I'm using OPPO X9076.

uppon2
Old
(Last edited by uppon2; 29th August 2014 at 06:36 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,189
Added CrDroid and added the updated version of Pacman!. Enjoy guys
The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle
The Following User Says Thank You to uppon2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]