Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 40,617 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][MOD] ColorOS 2.0.2i FIND7A v1.1

Tip us?
 
ocampo
Old
#51  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 36
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Please help me , I have installed this rom v1.1 but i didn't see Oppo music , oppo theme , crash when i choice change wallpaper .
 
sniper-joe
Old
#52  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 107
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by blady-jack View Post
I installed version 1.2 and is still Oppo Launcher. Why ??
3 dots error still exist, of course. No app drawer...
Not good.
ok, I will try and fix this today.
 
sniper-joe
Old
#53  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 107
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocampo View Post
Please help me , I have installed this rom v1.1 but i didn't see Oppo music , oppo theme , crash when i choice change wallpaper .
These apps have been removed. I will create a flashable zip to reinstall them, at some point....
The Following User Says Thank You to sniper-joe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sniper-joe
Old
#54  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 107
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper-joe View Post
ok, I will try and fix this today.
NEW version 1.2b

Goggle launcher now working.
The Following User Says Thank You to sniper-joe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ocampo
Old
#55  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 36
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper-joe View Post
These apps have been removed. I will create a flashable zip to reinstall them, at some point....
Thanks Joe for reply . I Waiting you to make a flashable zip .
 
sniper-joe
Old
#56  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 107
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocampo View Post
Thanks Joe for reply . I Waiting you to make a flashable zip .
Here you go, flash this
The Following User Says Thank You to sniper-joe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes