Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 42,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Considering building Rom for X9067 Find 7 QHD

Tip us?

Jonnyn93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy512 View Post
you didn't hear this from me:
github.com/themuppets - CM
github.com/donkeycoyote - Omni

Omni won't work on the QHD Find7 yet, if you decide to try and get it running, you will, at a minimum, have to fix the display panel reset GPIO code.

https://github.com/omnirom/android_k...fc676128d02ca7 - this was only done for the 7a and still needs to be done for the 7, but so far no one has a device to try and fix that stuff up.
Thanks for this I will look into it, unfortunately I have a terrible internet connection and until I find somewhere that I can download the setup files, I wont be able to move forward, 15GB download would take me like 3 weeks

JiraffeLeung
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyn93 View Post
Thanks for this I will look into it, unfortunately I have a terrible internet connection and until I find somewhere that I can download the setup files, I wont be able to move forward, 15GB download would take me like 3 weeks
wowwww.

You might have to up your internet first. :P

But count me in if you are creating a stock based ROM. I'll gladly help you test it.

Jonnyn93
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiraffeLeung View Post
wowwww.

You might have to up your internet first. :P

But count me in if you are creating a stock based ROM. I'll gladly help you test it.
Yeah I am looking more towards stock also, I actually quite like the Colour OS, minus the tacky icons. Ill keep y'all posted with whatever happens Thanks for Volunteering to test btw.

MrJiM
Old
Thanks Meter 75

DONATE TO ME
I will test for SlimROM. Know the rom well.

Skickat från min Find 7 QHD via Tapatalk
Server: Fractal Design Arc, Corsair CMPSU-850AX, Asus P8P67 Pro B3, Intel Ci5 2500K, 2x Radeon 6870, Corsair Force 3 120GB, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC12800 CL9 4x4GB, HDD: 11TB, Microsoft Sidewinder X4, SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse, 2x Fujitsu SL27T-1 LED.
Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook UH552, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC12800 CL9 2x4GB.
Mobile: Oppo Find 7 QHD White.