Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,536 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Error with partition contain driver!

Tip us?

abc_8989
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Error with partition contain driver!

may you help me with this problem...
i have an android Oppo Find 7a.
it has a feature that when we connect oppo find 7a with a Windows pc, there will be a CD drive appears, which contain the usb driver for oppo find 7a.
the problem with my phone is that my Windows pc does show the cd drive, but when i click on it, it show "Windows can't access this disc" "The disc might be corrupt.Make sure that the disc uses format that Windows regconise. If the disc is unformatted, you need to format it before using it"

i try to flash the origin Rom from sd card [ use recovery mode, update from sd card, it update succeded] but does not fix the problem.

i think i have to format that parition again, and copy the driver back into.but i don't know the steps.can you help me? I have the usb driver itself already (search and download from the internet) but i want to fix this problem right.

i have some knowledge about root, flash rom, using sdk, using adb command to install apk, flash recovery....

the partition as mention in this post from XDA ( forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2800243) something like this : /block/mmcblk0p24

1. which command i use to mount this partition
2. after that which command to format it,set permission,etc,... as Windows can read, so here FAT32
3.copy the driver back to the fresh formatted partition.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you

Badassian
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_8989 View Post
may you help me with this problem...
i have an android Oppo Find 7a.
it has a feature that when we connect oppo find 7a with a Windows pc, there will be a CD drive appears, which contain the usb driver for oppo find 7a.
the problem with my phone is that my Windows pc does show the cd drive, but when i click on it, it show "Windows can't access this disc" "The disc might be corrupt.Make sure that the disc uses format that Windows regconise. If the disc is unformatted, you need to format it before using it"

i try to flash the origin Rom from sd card [ use recovery mode, update from sd card, it update succeded] but does not fix the problem.

i think i have to format that parition again, and copy the driver back into.but i don't know the steps.can you help me? I have the usb driver itself already (search and download from the internet) but i want to fix this problem right.

i have some knowledge about root, flash rom, using sdk, using adb command to install apk, flash recovery....

the partition as mention in this post from XDA ( forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2800243) something like this : /block/mmcblk0p24

1. which command i use to mount this partition
2. after that which command to format it,set permission,etc,... as Windows can read, so here FAT32
3.copy the driver back to the fresh formatted partition.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you
Hey abc, getting desperate eh? You posted this on oppo forums too lol. I know bro, I'm have this exact problem too and no one seems to have an answer.
Phone History: Sony Ericsson K750i, K550i, P1i, LG Optimus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Oppo Find 7(it's coming!)
Tablets: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100, Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
The Following User Says Thank You to Badassian For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]