Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 44,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Help!!!] Need stock recovery.

Tip us?
 
memooffon
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 43
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bangkok
Default [Help!!!] Need stock recovery.

Hi. Everybody.
I am on TWRP.
Can someone give me stock recovery and please advice me how to flash.
 
darthjedyk
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 19
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by memooffon View Post
Hi. Everybody.
I am on TWRP.
Can someone give me stock recovery and please advice me how to flash.
If you are on TWRP try this custom stock rom for custom recovery
http://mirror.lucky.li/android/oppo/x90x6/firmware/
 
memooffon
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 43
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bangkok
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthjedyk View Post
If you are on TWRP try this custom stock rom for custom recovery
http://mirror.lucky.li/android/oppo/x90x6/firmware/
Thank you, but I still waiting for stock recovery for go back to stock firmware.
 
andriman
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 57
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by memooffon View Post
Thank you, but I still waiting for stock recovery for go back to stock firmware.
All you need is search for it..

http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/st...nd-7-7a.17397/
The Following User Says Thank You to andriman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
memooffon
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 43
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bangkok
Quote:
Originally Posted by andriman View Post
Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to memooffon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
darthjedyk
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 19
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by memooffon View Post
Thank you very much.
Oh sorry, on this http://mirror.lucky.li/android/oppo/...rmware/custom/ you could download the stock rom for TWRP recovery I putted wrong
The Following User Says Thank You to darthjedyk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
memooffon
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 43
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bangkok
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthjedyk View Post
Oh sorry, on this http://mirror.lucky.li/android/oppo/...rmware/custom/ you could download the stock rom for TWRP recovery I putted wrong
Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to memooffon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
memooffon
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 43
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bangkok
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthjedyk View Post
Oh sorry, on this http://mirror.lucky.li/android/oppo/...rmware/custom/ you could download the stock rom for TWRP recovery I putted wrong
Which ROM is the best one and full of function?
Is it X9006ColorOS_V2.0.0i_Beta_full.zip (941M 21-Apr-2014 15:04) right?
Could you advice me?
The Following User Says Thank You to memooffon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
binaryfalcon
Old
#9  
binaryfalcon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 194
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by memooffon View Post
Which ROM is the best one and full of function?
Is it X9006ColorOS_V2.0.0i_Beta_full.zip (941M 21-Apr-2014 15:04) right?
Could you advice me?
That's Color OS 2.0, and as the file name suggests, it's beta. I haven't tested it myself so I am unsure if it's stable for daily use.
You should find the most current stable version in the same forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to binaryfalcon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
memooffon
Old
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 43
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Bangkok
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryfalcon View Post
That's Color OS 2.0, and as the file name suggests, it's beta. I haven't tested it myself so I am unsure if it's stable for daily use.
You should find the most current stable version in the same forum.
Now I flash OPPO Stock recovey mod.
And download stock firmware FIND7WX_12_OTA_INT_007_all_140704.zip

http://www.oppothai.com/download/colorrom

update passed.

Thanks all.

The Following User Says Thank You to memooffon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes