Samsung Unpacked Coverage: All About the S6

more

Samsung Galaxy S6 Cameras

more

The Battery Behind the Samsung S6 and S6 Edge

more

Samsung S6 and S6 Edge Performance

more
Post Reply

Help i'm desperated, X9077 blocked on black screen

OP hermanndj

4th July 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #1  
hermanndj's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Mantova
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Help me please, i've flashed a rom of X9076 on my X9077 chinese, now my display is black, i feel vibration, i hear sounds of boot and i can go in fastboot but i don't see anyting on display, i tryed to flash successfully a recovery but i can use cause i don't see anything...anyone can link me a rom for X9077 to flash in fastboot please?????is the only thing i can try i mean!
The Following User Says Thank You to hermanndj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 217
 
1,720 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanndj

Help me please, i've flashed a rom of X9076 on my X9077 chinese, now my display is black, i feel vibration, i hear sounds of boot and i can go in fastboot but i don't see anyting on display, i tryed to flash successfully a recovery but i can use cause i don't see anything...anyone can link me a rom for X9077 to flash in fastboot please?????is the only thing i can try i mean!

It's amazing that people don't even bother to read, let alone search. This thread even has the words "blank screen" in the title..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/find...phone-t2801032
4th July 2014, 12:30 PM   |  #3  
hermanndj's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Mantova
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical cactus

It's amazing that people don't even bother to read, let alone search. This thread even has the words "blank screen" in the title..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/find...phone-t2801032

i read! but i don't fetch a X9077 rom to flash the blob partitions to my phone using fastboot (aboot, modem, etc...)!!
That should fix any low-level-driver issues you might be having (screen, digitizer, sensors, etc). i can view any rewcovery, i installed it succesflly but i don't see
Last edited by hermanndj; 4th July 2014 at 12:36 PM. Reason: errors
4th July 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Kangar
Thanks Meter: 85
 
224 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanndj

i read! but i don't fetch a X9077 rom to flash the blob partitions to my phone using fastboot (aboot, modem, etc...)!!
That should fix any low-level-driver issues you might be having (screen, digitizer, sensors, etc). i can view any rewcovery, i installed it succesflly but i don't see

Which recovery did you use sir? Is it TWRP or CWM?
4th July 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #5  
hermanndj's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Mantova
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FareedYusoff

Which recovery did you use sir? Is it TWRP or CWM?

i try twrp and the original stock...but i can't see anything cause display is black..i think the only solution is flash via fastboot a stock rom ( if i'll find it)
4th July 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #6  
AngryHapposai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chilly-Mazarin
Thanks Meter: 60
 
174 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanndj

i try twrp and the original stock...but i can't see anything cause display is black..i think the only solution is flash via fastboot a stock rom ( if i'll find it)

Can't say if you will be able to flash it with fatsboot, but this is the stock rom for your model :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b12yq35jyo...ll_svn7963.zip
4th July 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Flash stock recovery on it through fastboot and then stock ROM (v1.2.1i or so). I'll update this post once I find the links again to the ROM and the Recovery.

Edit:

Recovery: http://ge.tt/2EQ5h2m1/v/0?c
ROM: http://mirror.lucky.li/android/oppo/x90x6/firmware/

Taken from: http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/st...7/#post-220682

Don't forget to wipe data of course before flashing this on.
Last edited by mathieudevos; 4th July 2014 at 10:04 PM. Reason: updated with links
5th July 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #8  
hermanndj's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Mantova
Thanks Meter: 1
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathieudevos

Flash stock recovery on it through fastboot and then stock ROM (v1.2.1i or so). I'll update this post once I find the links again to the ROM and the Recovery.

Edit:

Recovery: http://ge.tt/2EQ5h2m1/v/0?c
ROM: http://mirror.lucky.li/android/oppo/x90x6/firmware/

Taken from: http://www.oppoforums.com/threads/st...7/#post-220682

Don't forget to wipe data of course before flashing this on.

Thanks guy butwhen i flash the recovery i can't do anything cause i can see the command on screen ( is black..)
5th July 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanndj

Thanks guy butwhen i flash the recovery i can't do anything cause i can see the command on screen ( is black..)

Even after you flash the recovery in fastboot and after that reboot the phone with: "fastboot reboot". At that time keep pressing volume down and you should arrive in your recovery with visuals...
28th January 2015, 08:07 AM   |  #10  
GaroRobe's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Saint Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Same issue
Hi, all!

I'm experiencing the very same issue on x9076 (intl) right after attempting flashing 2.0.0i in stock 1.2 recovery.
Everything is working, but I see nothing but black screen. Neither image, nor splash, not even "fastboot" word.
All the operations in fastboot work ok though.

What could I attempt to fix it? Or at least how could I make some diagnostics?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes