Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,417 Members 39,253 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Low call volume on Oppo :fix??

Tip us?
 
danger2u
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 424
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default Low call volume on Oppo :fix??

i saw today that for Oppo find 7a was out a fix for low volume call
i wonder if can be aplied to Oppo find 7 qhd
thanks
 
Mord0rr
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 283
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger2u View Post
i saw today that for Oppo find 7a was out a fix for low volume call
i wonder if can be aplied to Oppo find 7 qhd
thanks
Where did you see it?

Because i have low call
 
dk_iceman
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 338
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denmark - Sundby Mors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord0rr View Post
Where did you see it?

Because i have low call
Same here... my incall volume is so low that i actually considering using my LG G3 instead
 
usmanhaider101
Old
#4  
usmanhaider101's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 136
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: London
Having same issue wondering its me only .. call volume is too low..Got my oppo find 7 international version last week..any fix or suggestions welcomed..
 
tobias14
Old
#5  
tobias14's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 207
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Koper
Guess all of you are running color os 1.2.3.i, right ?
It's a known bug with the latest color os version.
Oppo is aware and working on fix

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
NickXC90
Old
(Last edited by NickXC90; 17th July 2014 at 05:04 AM.) Reason: Type-o
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobias14 View Post
Guess all of you are running color os 1.2.3.i, right ?
It's a known bug with the latest color os version.
Oppo is aware and working on fix

Sent from my X9006 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I've got the Find 7 (x9076) and have the same issue. Call volume is lower than my old HTC Butterfly. The last post was 6 days ago. Anything happening on this front?
 
Mord0rr
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 283
Join Date: May 2013
Problem solved on last OTA 712
 
NickXC90
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Yep received an OTA update today.

Problem solved. Thanks OPPO! Now we just need ColorOS 2.0 for the 7!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes