FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Please create threads in Find 7 Original Android Development

4th July 2014, 11:09 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Göteborg
Thanks Meter: 77
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi devs.

Since most the Roms are working on Find 7 QHD now. Could you please create threads in Find 7 Original Android Development for device specific discussion?

Thanks in advance.
 
 
4th July 2014, 11:28 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Kangar
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJiM

Hi devs.

Since most the Roms are working on Find 7 QHD now. Could you please create threads in Find 7 Original Android Development for device specific discussion?

Thanks in advance.

Did you test all the rom in find 7a?
If yes, then make a list. And i'll help you to announce it to the dev. In case they didn't read your post.


Oh, hey! how about the recovery? Is it still just half screen for TWRP/CWM?
I'm curious about it.
4th July 2014, 11:45 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Göteborg
Thanks Meter: 77
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FareedYusoff

Did you test all the rom in find 7a?
If yes, then make a list. And i'll help you to announce it to the dev. In case they didn't read your post.


Oh, hey! how about the recovery? Is it still just half screen for TWRP/CWM?
I'm curious about it.

I tested CM, Gummy, and NamelessROM. All flashable on Find 7 QHD with few to none bugs. Currently on latest CM nightly. For recovery I use CWM from Gummy team. Fullscreen on QHD and yes it can flash Roms.

I think its much easier to discuss bugs if there are specific threads in Find 7 QHD section.
Last edited by MrJiM; 4th July 2014 at 11:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrJiM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 12:30 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Kangar
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJiM

I tested CM, Gummy, and NamelessROM. All flashable on Find 7 QHD with few to none bugs. Currently on latest CM nightly. For recovery I use CWM from Gummy team. Fullscreen on QHD and yes it can flash Roms.

I think its much easier to discuss bugs if there are specific threads in Find 7 QHD section.

Good for you guys then.
I'll give you a hand. Don't worry, you guys will have your parts.
CHEER UP!
The Following User Says Thank You to FareedYusoff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes