Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,666 Members 39,855 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please create threads in Find 7 Original Android Development

Tip us?

MrJiM
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76

DONATE TO ME
Question Please create threads in Find 7 Original Android Development

Hi devs.

Since most the Roms are working on Find 7 QHD now. Could you please create threads in Find 7 Original Android Development for device specific discussion?

Thanks in advance.
Server: Fractal Design Arc, Corsair CMPSU-850AX, Asus P8P67 Pro B3, Intel Ci5 2500K, 2x Radeon 6870, Corsair Force 3 120GB, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC12800 CL9 4x4GB, HDD: 11TB, Microsoft Sidewinder X4, SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse, 2x Fujitsu SL27T-1 LED.
Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook UH552, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC12800 CL9 2x4GB.
Mobile: Oppo Find 7 QHD White.

FareedYusoff
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJiM View Post
Hi devs.

Since most the Roms are working on Find 7 QHD now. Could you please create threads in Find 7 Original Android Development for device specific discussion?

Thanks in advance.
Did you test all the rom in find 7a?
If yes, then make a list. And i'll help you to announce it to the dev. In case they didn't read your post.

Oh, hey! how about the recovery? Is it still just half screen for TWRP/CWM?
I'm curious about it.

MrJiM
Old
(Last edited by MrJiM; 4th July 2014 at 11:47 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FareedYusoff View Post
Did you test all the rom in find 7a?
If yes, then make a list. And i'll help you to announce it to the dev. In case they didn't read your post.

Oh, hey! how about the recovery? Is it still just half screen for TWRP/CWM?
I'm curious about it.
I tested CM, Gummy, and NamelessROM. All flashable on Find 7 QHD with few to none bugs. Currently on latest CM nightly. For recovery I use CWM from Gummy team. Fullscreen on QHD and yes it can flash Roms.

I think its much easier to discuss bugs if there are specific threads in Find 7 QHD section.
Server: Fractal Design Arc, Corsair CMPSU-850AX, Asus P8P67 Pro B3, Intel Ci5 2500K, 2x Radeon 6870, Corsair Force 3 120GB, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC12800 CL9 4x4GB, HDD: 11TB, Microsoft Sidewinder X4, SteelSeries Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse, 2x Fujitsu SL27T-1 LED.
Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook UH552, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 PC12800 CL9 2x4GB.
Mobile: Oppo Find 7 QHD White.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrJiM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FareedYusoff
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJiM View Post
I tested CM, Gummy, and NamelessROM. All flashable on Find 7 QHD with few to none bugs. Currently on latest CM nightly. For recovery I use CWM from Gummy team. Fullscreen on QHD and yes it can flash Roms.

I think its much easier to discuss bugs if there are specific threads in Find 7 QHD section.
Good for you guys then.
I'll give you a hand. Don't worry, you guys will have your parts.
CHEER UP!
The Following User Says Thank You to FareedYusoff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]