[Q] Problem with charging - Custom Rom

Search This thread

dawyd20

Nov 6, 2010
When I charge while my phone is off, the normal battery ''charging'' animation appears for a couple of seconds, then it shows the Oppo logo following with the vibration (just like when you power the phone on) then it goes back to the battery animation. (it loops like this over and over) It also seems like the device charges very slowly this way too. Any suggestions to a solution and to why this is happening? This problem I have only on custom rom (Gummy CWM, CM11, PA...). Thanks.

Find 7a

beer2nd

Aug 10, 2006
Beijing, China
When I charge while my phone is off, the normal battery ''charging'' animation appears for a couple of seconds, then it shows the Oppo logo following with the vibration (just like when you power the phone on) then it goes back to the battery animation. (it loops like this over and over) It also seems like the device charges very slowly this way too. Any suggestions to a solution and to why this is happening? This problem I have only on custom rom (Gummy CWM, CM11, PA...). Thanks.

Find 7a

same as mine

(CM11 - Lungo + Nameless)

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
Seems to be a problem on all CM-derivatives.

We fixed Omni's offmode charging issues over a month ago.

dentedilupo

Mar 19, 2007
this is a problem with all custom roms???

im using nameless 5.0.2 and im having this phone off charging reboot problem issue