[Q] Replacement parts

OP Chuteboxe39

21st August 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

57 posts
Hello all I was wondering if anyone could help me in finding some replacement parts for my oppo find 7a. So what happened was the very tip of the 3.5mm audio jack on my POS headphones stuck in my phone while the rest of it came out. No matter what I did I couldn't get it out. It prevented me from making calls or obviously using the jack for headphones.

So I took it apart. I successfully removed it but in putting it back together the little button that actuates the power switch was not in place so I couldn't control the power button. I went back in and managed to break it off. One tiny little piece of plastic and the entire phone is now useless. So I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of ordering a replacement part. I think I will have to order an entirely new little circuit board. I haven't found anything on Oppo's site, could anyone help me out?
The Following User Says Thank You to Chuteboxe39 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd October 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Forlė
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuteboxe39

Hello all I was wondering if anyone could help me in finding some replacement parts for my oppo find 7a. So what happened was the very tip of the 3.5mm audio jack on my POS headphones stuck in my phone while the rest of it came out. No matter what I did I couldn't get it out. It prevented me from making calls or obviously using the jack for headphones.

So I took it apart. I successfully removed it but in putting it back together the little button that actuates the power switch was not in place so I couldn't control the power button. I went back in and managed to break it off. One tiny little piece of plastic and the entire phone is now useless. So I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction of ordering a replacement part. I think I will have to order an entirely new little circuit board. I haven't found anything on Oppo's site, could anyone help me out?

I'd like to know this same information.
I have a bad usb/supply circuit board and i can't find any place to buy it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread